ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Wow you got some skills Tony and that little car is a credit to everyone. . I reckon youd of had the pug if you skipped breakfast..
Even though I knew the result I was still willing you to get past him.. Loved it..

182cup & 172 racecar
Prov Mallory regs are out. Bound to change though.

http://www.csccgb.co.uk/2013_downloads/Prov pub Timetable.pdf

Not qualifying until lunch time makes a nice change, at least the track will be rubbered in.

Note they are running short practice laps in the morning which is different.

Should be a good weekend, pre 80's Touring cars are running so that will be cool.

Just seems such along time since Combe, I can't wait to get back in the car tbqh. :)

Last edited:

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Prov Mallory regs are out. Bound to change though.

http://www.csccgb.co.uk/2013_downloads/Prov pub Timetable.pdf

Not qualifying until lunch time makes a nice change, at least the track will be rubbered in.

Note they are running short practice laps in the morning which is different.

Should be a good weekend, pre 80's Touring cars are running so that will be cool.

Just seems such along time since Combe, I can't wait to get back in the car tbqh. :)

I'll be there mate! 80's touring cars sound awesome as well!

WRX
Just seen a new listing on Javelin for Friday the 2nd. 105dB if anybody fancies a big practice the day before.

WRX
Hmm a friday, tempting as doesn't seem to be a power circuit?

It isn't, that's why I love it there. OK you may be overtaken by powerful stuff but you never feel underpowered if you're in your own space. Plenty of MX5s are often there.

182cup & 172 racecar
Right then.

A Stand alone French Trophy grid has been confirmed, as has a TV deal with Motors TV.

So things are on the up. The TV crews were there anyway for the live streamed Sunday race, so with a little persuasion (money) they agreed to do the Sat race, it will be shown on the 31st August.

Must get the car in the workshop for a check over, hopefully it will only need petrol and tyres.

Got quite a good bunch of guys racing with us on the 3rd Aug at Mallory, so this should be a good meeting, although deep down, I did fancy chasing the Jap cars around Mallory, as they wouldn't get chance to stretch there Turbo's, but I'm not complaining.

Bring it on.:)

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Great news but the 31st is Cadwell park - guess will have to set to record the races!

Last edited: