ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Does a man cave count?
I seen a thread about track times, seen one of your fastest lap vids and decided to come have a look on your thread. So instead of going to Clio Projects, I'd just go through the your and Jay's thread history..... Clever me

Yanoo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Williams
I always love to see you on track! Especially when the French locomotive overtakes the rice rockets :)

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Tony, have a watch of this! This is car number #111 who won at castle combe this weekend. Check out the nice bit of grass cutting at the start! Lol!

[video=youtube_share;lxvzt3i-6IU]http://youtu.be/lxvzt3i-6IU[/video]

From the 519 facebook page...
401904_513453405375152_966459125_n.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar
Only went in for a compression test and a chat. Still it would have happened when the plugs were next changed. And at least there is a bit of time to get it sorted out, not a last min rush.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol at the delay. Love the clio :) and what the hell was in that starlet thing or what ever it was...