ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

182cup & 172 racecar
Lol, I've just been told, that the marshal's had been told to watch out for my "Aggressive" driving. WTF!!

​What race were they watching?

Clio 172
Superb driving Tony, watched the off several times and each time I think your about to pass him when he suddenly gets brake lights. Daft question but isn't that an offence if he is supposed to have them and they don't work anywhere except that one time? Seems very odd. First race was brilliant watched the whole thing three times already some great racing.

Superb driving Tony, watched the off several times and each time I think your about to pass him when he suddenly gets brake lights. Daft question but isn't that an offence if he is supposed to have them and they don't work anywhere except that one time? Seems very odd. First race was brilliant watched the whole thing three times already some great racing.

He didn't have them the entire first race, and as it was an invite event, I don't think it was as strict as a normal race meet.

182cup & 172 racecar
Dave in full flight, trying to find some gravel.

I0000UEMhFxDTx8k.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar
Right, with a little sawing swearing and welding, the exhaust fits, used it as a back box, so we'll have to wait and see if it's got the noise down a little.

Again thanks to Mr Northloop for that.