ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed at oulton on the 1st of October who's comin??

M135i and the shed
not ignoring you chris, phones been cut off till tomorrow. u not bringing the missus?

She's off to a wedding show at Earl's Court with my mother and my future mother-in-law. Can you think of anything worse?! Needless to say, I'm leaving her to it and coming to Oulton!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
What's Oulton like for taking photos? I've been there before as a tog, but i had a press pass.

You guys may have to show me around :)

the outside of druids is a great place to get photos :) but you will have to go over the warwick bridge to get there.

M135i and the shed
Leaving from South Manchester. Was considering leavng a little earlier to get a decent spot before quali. :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
anyone coming from north wales area? i will be meeting up with a few at broxton round about in the pub car park for about half 9 :)

send us a pm if you fancy meeting up with us :)

OT, but what colour is your Meggy poobah?

Possibly seen you on roaring gate lane by the airport a few weeks ago. I was in the Trophy.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ultra Red. Looks proper.

I'll be leaving Manchester at 9 ish so could meet you lot (Kid, Poobah, Jon) somewhere on the way?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
lovin the effort people are putting in to come to this :)

someone is coming from leeds is that the furthest one so far on the list??

leaving mine for 8 so i'll wait at lymm for people, 8.20/8.40... christopher and mattnos will be with me, i'll be in my birds fiesta, sorry.

M135i and the shed
leaving mine for 8 so i'll wait at lymm for people, 8.20/8.40... christopher and mattnos will be with me, i'll be in my birds fiesta, sorry.

See you there. Bird-taxi to a motorsports event. Well trained much?! :D

172 Race Car
Just finishing getting everything ready for tomorrow. Leaving at 6am :sleepy: Tony us already there and setup.

Video camera on charge, who wants to be camera man?

M135i and the shed
Great day guys. Thanks to all at Burpspeed for their hospitality.

Looking forward to next year. :)

AG 200 cup
Thanks to the burpspeed team for the food and drink. Disapponiting about the car and the incident in parc ferme.