ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed at oulton on the 1st of October who's comin??

focus st3
Definitely coming now :)

1. Fastdanbar
2. aucky (maybe)
3. NinjaGutz (maybe)
4. Mike
5. Jc172rs
6. XxHarDinGxX
7. v6clo
8. Naith
9. JamesBryan
10. Jamie.D
11. Bambi
12. Camera b**ch
13. Jonny1*2
14.crazyasswhiteboy
15. Boffey
16. Chris
17. P@blo
18 chinned r27 mayb
19. Glenn182
20. RDH
21. Jamie.91 (maybe)
22. v16daf
23. TheKid
24. Theduck & MrsDuck (she doesnt know yet though...)
25. Denise & Pete

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
1. Fastdanbar
2. aucky (maybe)
3. NinjaGutz (maybe)
4. Mike
5. Jc172rs
6. XxHarDinGxX
7. v6clo
8. Naith
9. JamesBryan
10. Jamie.D
11. Bambi
12. Camera b**ch
13. Jonny1*2
14.crazyasswhiteboy
15. Boffey
16. Chris
17. P@blo
18 chinned r27 mayb
19. Glenn182
20. RDH
21. Jamie.91 (maybe)
22. v16daf
23. TheKid
24. Theduck & MrsDuck
25. Denise & Pete
26. Boomerbang2006

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am out guys sorry I've got to work bloody gutted if people want to meet at my place your all still welcome!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right so a little update for this Saturday :)
qualifying starts at 10:20am
The race is at 3:20pm
(that's just for team burpspeeds category)
If you dont know the track layout too well then to get to the group parking for photos and general meet up (number 6 on map link below) you need to head through the main entrace and down to the bottom of the road straight infront of you (past the cafe) as it changes to a loose stone track at the end of the road if you head round the front of large building that hopefully should be to the right of you (fogarty moss centre) you should see atleast my car :)

http://www.oultonpark.co.uk/media/12...pe_numbers.pdf

Hopefully everything goes well and fingers crossed the weather holds out for a good day and some great track action :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Thanks XxHardinGxX for tidying up my post;),and all the info for above "Fastdanbar",saves me looking for it;).

Right, convoy wise, was going to suggest the following for the Manchester area lads and lasses...

-Lymm services at 9 (anybody suggest a better time please??)
-Set off at half 9
-M6 to J19 and then head down the A556 to Oulton Park?

If this has already been organised then my bad, add your name to the following if you're coming:

Lymm Services meet and convoy.

1. TheKid

Golf GTD Mk7
lol. He always has random clios just sat around waiting to be collected. I doubt he minds. He was telling me the other week that he arrived in work one morning, Vee parked at the front, keys through the letter box, with no note. Took a week to find out who's it was.lol

i'll not convoy in or anything, me n the wife will leave ine at 8 and be at oulton for bout half 8 parked at cascades or in the pits if the boy hunter needs any help/security...

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
anybody other than us coming over from west yorkshire?and what time do we need to be at oulton?

Qualifying starts at 10:20am so I will be there for around 10ish I would say most others just coming to spectate will be arriving around then too :)

182cup & 172 racecar
Hope you are all going to pop in and say hello,we shall be a little busy straight after Qualifying as thats when we do all the checks,so give us 1/2 hour then we'll be free.:D