ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burning Feet Man

black gold 182
Just wondering if you get any luck with your dealer in sorting this fault on your alarm out,can you mail me and tell me what you and they said,cause i even took the printout in to my dealer and im not kidding when im saying that they looked at me like i was a waste of time,but i would like to get this sorted on mine in all honesty,perhaps if your dealer sort it,you could let me have their number so i could call them,or come to think of it if anyone out there have had the 3 beep fault on locking the doors and have had it repaired please let me know

black gold 182
the sales manager told me that all the 182 clios had the beeps on it to give you an audible signal........i cudnt be arsed after that and thought id be wasting my own time and as for the printout,they just didnt take any notice,on the printout it said that they need to ring cobra and they will advise,i dont think this ever happened.