ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BTCC @ Knockhill Tomorrow

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to the BTCC at Knockhill tomorrow but have never been to Knockhill before. When driving on the M90 there are plenty of signs but is it as well sign posted once I get off the dual carriageway?

Also, what's the parking like there? Do you have to pay to park?

Cheers!

tiTTy & SV650
I go via the Clackmannan Bridge it's very easy but not sure it's signposted!

Parking is on site and free, if you're on the grass on a hill make sure you leave it in gear as it gets very slippy - and it will very likely be wet if todays weather is anything to go by.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I go via the Clackmannan Bridge it's very easy but not sure it's signposted!

Parking is on site and free, if you're on the grass on a hill make sure you leave it in gear as it gets very slippy - and it will very likely be wet if todays weather is anything to go by.

^^^Cheers for the parking tip!!!

I'll be going by the Forth Road Bridge so will hope it's well sign posted when off the dual carriageway.

Well it's jsut stopped raining in Dunfermline about an hour ago so it's gonna be wet.

Sign postage isn't that great from what I mind though.

tiTTy & SV650
I could prob get half price tickets but dunno if I can be arsed getting soaked again, was working outside on the bosses van today and got effin soaked

In between cars....
If your on the M90 just come off at Junction 6, well signed all the way, and parking is fairly plentiful and free, unless they charge on specific days, im not sure

tiTTy & SV650
parking is included in the ticket price and on site, they stopped making you park at the bottom of the hill and getting a bus up because they had to pay too much for police and buses.

This was confirmed at the Superbikes a month or 2 back.

Vee 6
If it raining again i'll give it a miss.....Knockhill is not the place to be when it's chucking it down.

It's live on ITV 4 BTW

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
If it raining again i'll give it a miss.....Knockhill is not the place to be when it's chucking it down.

It's live on ITV 4 BTW

can agree on that! used to go every year to watch the btcc not any fun in the rain!