ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands hatch today!

200 cup & 106 GTi
Plenty of clios there! I remember the days when i used to go and see perhaps one clio. There must have been close to 10 today!

Silver ph1 172 on track all day
Flamer ph2 172 on all day
Several arctics in 172, cup and 182 flavours
Several black 182s

etc

Got loads of shots of people on track, was out with the slr and a mate had his on the go all day! Give us a shout if you want some shots :)

fad

Clio 182 FF
Arctic 182 here, was my first ever track day and to beigin with I was a tad cautious but after an instruction and a few hours I was soon pushing harder and harder so much so I now need new tyres!

200 cup & 106 GTi
The pics are being sorted, processed etc and will get them up on our forum in a bit, will put a link on here.

fad you seemed to be going pretty well later in the day! Most of the clios were going round tidily and with good respect for other track users :D

I would have been out on track if my track car worked but alas it has no inlet on the engine & no rear subframe fitted!!!

200 cup & 106 GTi
As always :D Some really nice cars, two 911s were casualtys though, i'd hate to be the GT3RS driver...

I've not driven indy circuit since january last year, missing it like hell. Was there with the spoilerless impreza, that thing is quick and with fmp at the helm it's scary!

Clio 172
Hi that was me in the flamer 172 had a wicked day was pushing hard all day without any probs,cool! Be nice to see some pics!:)

PH1 172
That was me in the silver ph1 172 :)

Fad saw you go out with an instructor as you were in front of me in pit lane while waiting to head out...how was it?

Clio ONE 7 2 saw you out on track and the car looked nicely setup...what coilovers you running?

Mista T I take it you were the Trophy owner which was parked by your mates garages?

I was there with the Green westfield Mega Busa, Dark Grey MK Indy R1, White 135i....

Was going very well all day and the weather was perfect yesterday, shame I had to stop at 4pm and lose an hour due to destroying my front left R888

Shame about that blue and white GT3RS hitting the barrier....looked mint and we had only just taking pics of it in the garage and saying how nice it was before that happened. The whole passenger side from front to back was fooked and the rear wheel looked bent as well when we saw it on the trailer as we were leaving

fad

Clio 182 FF
Clio One 7 2 what are the Gaz like for comfort on the road as I have been offered a full coilover set for a bargain price.

Terry the instruction was well worth the £20 as a lot of the track is quite challenging and it enabled me to get quicker and quicker as the day went on!

2.jpg

15.jpg

32.jpg

Clio 172
Cheers for posting that pic :) the gaz are fine on the road just soften them abit,had them almost on there hardest setting yesterday!

200 cup & 106 GTi
Terry yeah i parked up down by my mates garage around 11ish, was out taking photos before that.

Will put the pics up soon, got 3000...

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
That arctic blue pic looks great
would make me buy one if i didn't have one already
P.S Damn it ...missed another track day