ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake issue

Hi all
Don't now if n e 1 has had this problem, I had a wheel bearing failure at the last race of the season which ripped half of the rear axle apart including ripping the brake line and calliper in half, I have replaced all of the items but am now having issues bleeding the brakes. When bleeding each corner the FR and RL bleed as they should, pump the pedal, hold the pedal, open the nipple, pedal goes to the floor,fluid comes out of the nipple with good pressure and then close the nipple.
The FL and RR do bleed but hardly n e fluid comes out and there's next to no pressure, the pedal doesn't go to the floor either.
I now have replaced the master cylinder as we thought it could b that. Not that so that was a wasted effort.i also had the system pressurised to push air out of the system but still nothing,
Any help would be appreciated,
Regards Matt