ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boxhill Area

Stripped yozza'd cup
good man. wheres best to meet and at what time. i've got the day off tomorrow so im free from late afternoon/early evening onwards

curtis supercross's are nice, bet your gutted

I guess you don't know anywhere in Crawley really? Somewhere like cineworld would probably be best... Nice and easy for you to find. If you pm me your phone number then we can sort it out tomorrow.

Yeah, it set me back about £2500.... Smashed myself up pretty badly at penshurst on the 4x track so I had to sell it. Lost my balls a bit after that and seemed pointless keeping it if it wasn't being used to it's full potential.

Hey guys I could potentially do the gun wharf one, I did put my name down for it originally but then got talking about the box hill meet. What time are you guys meeting at cineworld?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
im not too sure how long it will take from crawley to gunwharf (1hr ish?) so could meet at cineworld 6:30ish maybe a bit before to be safe? im free all afternoon/evening so time is not an issue for me.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
c8y1bzjL0clw8z07p3DrAdC2Mpp0zz0SMasELsIu_vwVc8_69inSA-ZXpFnZ_03ip01kMOv4GaJIpA1PwXa32Enov5R0l_bg.gif
marker.pngCineworld CrawleyCineworld Crawley

Place page
safe.gif

Unit 1, Crawley Leisure Park
London Road, Crawley RH10 8LR

is this the one? if so ill meet ya'll at 6.

Stripped yozza'd cup
That's it mate yes. Meet in the carpark on the left as you go in the entrance by pizza hut, on the right if you go in the entrance by virgin active; there will more space. It gets really busy because of orange Wednesdays.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Oh I see.... Probably not then.

Arrange one though! I'm keen for another meet, especially with the Weather at the moment.

Milltek'd clio 182
mentioned this today, whats happening about this boxhill, it died out, wouldnt mind having a little drive down and having a drink

Yeah Im back from hols now so deffinatley up for a meet asap! Anyone got any ideas for a day? I know theres the 8 ball diner meet today but Im in 2 tonnes of unpacking and holiday washing...

So Im thinking about sorting this out as Im free for a while and what with the extra long weekend I thought it could be a prime opportunity. I have noticed other areas are doing drive out's on the wedding day hoping for quiet roads, perhaps a meet could work well too? If not anyone got any dates they can/cant do? Same again, Boxhill either Rykas or Top of the hill.

Yeah I saw that, I looked at the convoy that was posted on here meeting at Peas Pottage at 6:50am!!!! Would be a good laugh I reckon!