ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boxhill Area

Hey people, new owner here and really wanna get to meet other owners etc. Looking out for a meet soonish but nothing much happening other than the castle combe day, which isn't really south east. Boxhill always have the biker lot meet at the weekends, wondered if anyone on here was up for a meet at some point?

Stripped yozza'd cup
There's a few folks that relatively local.

There's the meet at hailing island and one in tonbridge in the next couple of weeks. I'll drive up with you if you want to go?

Ah right, hailing island, wheres thats? Tonbridge isnt too bad. Whens that mate? Yeah that'd be awesome mate!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Boxhill is a Great place for a Meet! Been to many 'Old Skool Ford' meets down there!

Rykas Burger Joint has the best burgers.... Mmmmm The Gutbuster Burger Om Nom Nom

Milltek'd clio 182
im happy to meet you at boxhill, used to always go there as a kid. come to my south east meet in orpington on the 17th of april fella. anyway when you want to meet down there

Stripped yozza'd cup
Ah right, hailing island, wheres thats? Tonbridge isnt too bad. Whens that mate? Yeah that'd be awesome mate!

It's near portsmouth, will be a huge meet though so well worth the drive.

If you have a look through this section, there's a few meets coming up in the next couple of weeks. I'll probably be at all of them.

LY R26 #288
I'm more than likely going to the orpington meet Jack if you wanna meet up and convoy up there?. I'm down in Bognor.

Rykers is awesome!

LY R26 #288
Yeah, I was in cineworld waiting for everyone to arrive to convoy to the Thurrock meet the other week. lol. Ended up no-one turned up. Mind you that cineworld car park was absolutly packed!. Maybe sainsburies car park? The one where mcdonalds is aswell.

Milltek'd clio 182
well i think the bloke was querying whether its a good spot to have a meet, which it is and his correct, so as theres alot of interest perhaps our buddy should decide a date :rasp:, all down to you MOTOFAL :rasp:

Hah OK then guys quite happy to do that! Im away 17th0-24th April so wont be able to make your meet as much as id love too! I was thinking a weekend BUT itl be rammed with bikers, we could do an evening or weekday? Maybe a little warm up to the 17th?

Stripped yozza'd cup
Not too much of an issue if it's rammed with bikers... There's always a lot of cars there too. I doubt a midweek meet will suit too many people, although it makes no odds to me.

So is everyone cool to do the south Mimms Meet, I can do the sunday daytime (justed posted in the thread) can always arrange a boxhill meet at a later date. Just as some have said there seems to be quite a few people who wanna meet up this weekend so might make sense to do one main meet, thoughts?