ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shops

Has anybody used this particular body shop? I live in the West Midlands and I dont know of anywhere decent to have my rear valance and skirts fitted? Can anyone suggest where I should go???

silver valver/hybrid

know what you mean i live in walsall, want to get my valver fully sprayed in the summer, had some work done before but it has gone crap, doors a different colour to rest of car, laquer is coming off the roof, sunroof leaks, and all the paints chipping off the bonnet. might have a gander at this place fred mentioned nearer the time. anyone got any ideas what kind of price i should be paying for a full respray?

Lionel Richie

They colour coded my whole car, ive seen other cars that have been colour coded and it looks pants compared to the work done to mine!!!

Full respray derv??? £1000 i would guess

Derv

Have you tried Aldridge Body Craft mate (as recommended by Andy Lowe)??? Theyre in Walsall somewhere. Ive got their number and address if youd like it.

silver valver/hybrid

ben-1uk yeah if you have their number that would be sound, i work in aldridge and i think i may pass it on a morning to work, but not 100% sure on that.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

there is a body shop in most town centers

not into all that organic tree hugging crap myself