ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boaby Tapp'd goes Extreme (Dyno / Rolling Road Day)

3rd car I've had a 170 tdi in. This one is standard and it's a DSG and the last time the guys struggled to get a decent run with my DSG Leon.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
The map is only a small part of it, mine, mobys and dolans results prove the vaility of Boaby Tapp'n the fluck out your car. flol! they say a sticker adds 2BHP, ive got 5 boaby tapp'd ones, 3 transformers and 2 revo stickers, to thats 20BHP right there.

Your results were decent too for a standard car, they HDi's are always a suprise they make anything upto 125bhp from the factory, standard mine was 115bhp and 200 lbs/ft , never got an accurate read when it was mapped as it broke the rollers at Falkland with its epic Torques, then Koi went on and his moonbuggy completely killed those rollers for weeks.

Last edited: