ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW M3 CSL Wrapping

Listerine & Poledo
There was plenty of wrapped high end cars parked in the anfield car park last Tuesday night when I walked through...footballers eh.
As discussed.
Taste and wealth are very different things, and in some cases, those with one have none of the other.
Also, Liverpool. Thus taste is rarer than virgin 6th formers

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
e694377da9ed3fa5911fbf31211d6384.jpg

Rough idea of what it can look like. Granted it's clear wrap but the 3m film is the same hi-tech stuff. I deal with the material weekly.

Can't wraps be wet sanded and polished?

Or is that a pointless venture?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I love the white GTR but the CSL is just perfect in grey (standard).
My business partner wants to buy a orange LP560 and wrap it white just because there are no decent white ones for sale in his budget lol.

clio 182 trophy
I love the white GTR but the CSL is just perfect in grey (standard).
My business partner wants to buy a orange LP560 and wrap it white just because there are no decent white ones for sale in his budget lol.
I agree the grey is the best but don't agree with people saying it looks s**t.
That is one way of doing it I suppose. Surely if he can afford a Gallado he could afford a very good paint job?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I agree the grey is the best but don't agree with people saying it looks s**t.
That is one way of doing it I suppose. Surely if he can afford a Gallado he could afford a very good paint job?
He's northern and proper f**king tight. Anyway, whoever is doing those wraps is very talented.. I tried wrapping my impreza and ended up ripping it off after 3 panels of looking s**t.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think it would probably have looked better as a matt grey wrap, sort of similar to the actual CSL original colour.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Rich, your taste in cars and colours gets worse by the day!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I don't have an issue with the colour, or wrapping it. And it's likely to protect the paint underneath so can only be a thing.

Protecting the paint leads on the £million question. Would you respray the paint first (making it immaculate) - then wrap the car afterwards??

I guess if money was no object, we'd all do that. :)

D.