ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue V6 @ Lakeside Lunchtime!! *Pics*

LY V6 with Recaros
I came back to my car to find this next to me! :cool:

14112008135.jpg

14112008134.jpg

Was pretty shocked as I hardly ever see any vees around here! Put mine to shame though, mine's filthy :eek: Needs a good clean at the weekend.

LY V6 with Recaros
I always park like that, not like it was busy! It's intentional btw, not because I'm a girl and can't park! I don't want no twits opening their doors on it..

I did flyer it actually ;)

tis true, a vee fills most car park spaces, makes it really easy for people to hit your car and really hard for you to get out over them massive side skirts.

2 spaces is the only safe way, its cool if you park miles away at the other end of the car park where your not in anyones way.... just as done above!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing wrong at all with the parking. If you were on the first row next to the entrance, then fair enough, you could expect some verbal.

But look at the second pic. Three other cars in the background and that's it.

If there are acres of parking spaces - fecking take two, I say! :)

D.