ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue clio at York raceway

Clio 197
Df03 YOY seen the cliosport.net sticker :approve: Wish I'd have brought mine but I was going to go to Santa pod next week because I think I'll get more runs in there.

ph1 172
Hi yeah this was me.

I got 6 or 7 runs in today before I had to retire early due to engine light coming on:( possible coilpack etc.

Only managed 14.2 best today but won all my races:approve:

ph1 172
Nice one Mantis would really appretiate that.

Yeah the supra looked savage. Some cracking motors there today. Renault 5 was quick.

ph1 172
Ha it was certainly confusing people today with my bumper and 1.2 badges on. Everyone thought I'd F4R'd a none sport.

Clio 197
Other than strip everything out, what have you done to it? And what's the lowest time you had? Ive only ever been to pod once befor and my best was 15.7 which I think my 197 could get abit better. ESP now I'm more use to my car.

ph1 172
Yozza race exhaust, decat, V6 airbox, pipercross filter and remap at RS Tuning. Nothing major really.

Obviously the weight reduction helps.

My best last year was 14.1 which I was getting regularly. I was struggling to get that today. Possibly down to the fault and seemed to struggle for traction off the line today.

Clio 197
It was nice seeing you beat a type R :approve: hehe! What power is your car kicking out? Shame the beetles won :( Wish I'd have took mine bow tho.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Forgive the spanner's behind the camera :p The editor has screwed up the audio/video quality aswell :(

[video=facebook;1904661370755]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1904661370755&saved[/video]

106GTI / NovaC20LET
You wanna use my rstuner to diagnose engine light ali? You'll prob find it goes off after like 5 decent drives of the car anyway. Or is it feeling down on power?

ph1 172
I've just fixed it Rob but would like to plug it in still. I'll text you.

Turns out I'm a r****d and when I fitted my decat the other week I only screwed the lambda in finger tight.:eek:

Feels so much more responsive now. It only had a couple of threads holding it in.

I've just fixed it Rob but would like to plug it in still. I'll text you.

Turns out I'm a r****d and when I fitted my decat the other week I only screwed the lambda in finger tight.:eek:

Feels so much more responsive now. It only had a couple of threads holding it in.

Numpty! Ali how long it take you to tidy your engine bay up when you did it? gonna do mine next weekend, some nice silver and blue me thinks ;)

ph1 172
I bought a spare inlets, fuel rail and engine mount/bracket and had them powdercoated. So just the time to fit them really Dean.

I've done a bit more since mind with your silver hammerite;) I'll pop round sometime for a catch up.

I bought a spare inlets, fuel rail and engine mount/bracket and had them powdercoated. So just the time to fit them really Dean.

I've done a bit more since mind with your silver hammerite;) I'll pop round sometime for a catch up.

Yeah bob round anytime mate, you still got that hammerite i didnt even realise you had it haha, gonna do mine next week, silver rocker cover with matt black plenum and fuel rail guard :D