ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue and red ph1 172 armley

B

bigrich690

saw this yesterday on my way home at about 4pm-ish it was the most unusual clio i've seen it was blue with red bits everywhere?

e91 330d/type r mini
that was me mate, i take it you were the blue clio sat in the traffic?
dont be to alarmed about the red bits its only my track car so is meant to be a bit ott and stand out :)
yours was looking nice by the way

B

bigrich690

cheers pal, sorry if i sounded like i was dissin lol i wasnt i was just shocked and thought someone else on here knew you and was expecting a reply from them lol, honestly i thought it looked ace and sounded good too :) you from around that area or are you a passer byer lol?

e91 330d/type r mini
I'm from cookridge, was on my way down to see Paul at RS tuning, cheers fir the good vibe on the car I have been a bit ridiculed on here for it but I do actually think it looks better in the flesh :)

B

bigrich690

i had a look at you project thread and i honestly think its the dogs "ca-hones" i would keep it that way but the sound of a ph1 172 in RB will be amazing if your still having it i seen one on here been done before so thumbs up to that!

e91 330d/type r mini
Cheers mate I'm glad you like it :) I will probs keep it as is for now then over winter do the car rb as was planned for this month but due to the head gasket going on my m3 I have had to put my funds towards that temporarily

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
didn't realise you lived in cookridge mate! i'm also in cookridge, but not a clio owner anymore, i shall look out for you ! :D