ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black mk3 :D (PIC HEAVY)

MK3 1.4 dyn s
Heres my progress thread :) i know im gonna get a grilling for changing the wheels but was sick of breaking things haha lol,

So this is what it looked like when i got it
clio6.jpg

Then i added a set of seats :)
IMG_0043.jpgIMG_0046.jpg

Then got a little bored and decided to sticker bomb my air filter case lol
IMG_0067.jpgIMG_0066.jpg
Then my Engine mount decided to fight a speed bump and lost :(
IMG_0184.jpgIMG_0186.jpg
Which then resolved in me raisng the car due to the amount of mile i do, reli didnt wanna raise it but for the time being is the best idea till funds, so car sitting like this, will be lowering the back a lil to make it even soon tho,
IMG_0099.jpgIMG_0122.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 127
  MK3 1.4 dyn s
Then ran into another problem and resulting my spark plug shotting out and taking the ignition coil with it :( bad times

IMG_0089.jpg
then got bored again and sticker bombed my speaker covers :D
IMG_0124.jpgIMG_0126.jpg
and thats how she looks atm got some new seats going in on the weekend as those buckets were a lil cheep and cheerfull so got so sparco r100's :D also next is carbon fibre wrap roof and bumpstrips then decat :D

MK3 1.4 dyn s
[Really like this, are those wheels off a fastcar featured clio??/QUOTE]

cheers mate and They are the same wheels just different colours :) there lenso BSX 16s

car looks really good mate :)

want your wheels :p

what plans you got for it?

Thanks mate and haha they are like marmite some people like them some dont and next plans are to fit my sparco r100 seats this weekend then thinkin about making my own boot build, decat exhaust as done the rest with powerflow, carbon wrapping my roon and bump strips next month too :), so got some things to do then time to think of some more lol if anyone has any ideas let me kno :D

MK3 1.4 dyn s
i'd just say colour code the strips and handles, then tie in a bit more sticker-bombing or lairy colours on the outside to make the wheels match more :)

done :D

Yer :) sounds good mate i was thinkin carbon roof and smooth the bumstrips just somthin sutble too :)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Who hasn't owned this car now?!

Can't say I'm a fan, or ever have been, of stickerbombing. But I did like this car when it was super low and had the lime green Castanas on it.

MK3 1.4 dyn s
why not buckets can be just for show and looks good :) and each to their own danzel,
New Update got me sparcos in :) Sparco clio..jpgsparco clio.jpg