ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black f4r'd hybrid

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
it been back on the road now for a couple of weeks, it been fault less till couple hours ago when the 172 pas pump started playing up

STA60220.jpg

STA60221.jpg

STA60222.jpg

STA60223.jpg

STA60224.jpg

STA60225.jpg

STA60226.jpg

STA60227.jpg

and before anyone say i have a grill for it and a heatshield

i know the photo are a bit s**t but it was getting dark and its an old point and shoot

Evo 8 MR
Top work pal, took you long enough, lol. :rasp:

Just needs different wheels and lowering then it's perfect.

BMW E36 328
Love it, i agree with steve needs diff wheels, you going to strip it out or keep as is?

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
thanks for all the nice comments

Looks lovely mate, bet it goes like stink too! :)
its not shy :evil:

Top work pal, took you long enough, lol. :rasp:

Just needs different wheels and lowering then it's perfect.

its taken so long cos i'm a indecisive bugger, plus money had a big roll in it being slow

it does need new wheels i hate the 172 on it but needs must at the moment

plans for it soon are:-

refurbish my ph2's then fit
willy widetrack with 172 brakes(if they clear the wheels)
lower
chop and alter top inlet and repaint but with the writing in black

i might also spray the 172 wheels black to tied me over

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
Love it, i agree with steve needs diff wheels, you going to strip it out or keep as is?

keep as is for moment i like my comfort, may take out the rear seats but not sure yet plus it getting rare to see a valver with a interior

Nice one - My phone ran out of battery as I was texting you back about your PAS pump lol, whats up with it?

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
Nice one - My phone ran out of battery as I was texting you back about your PAS pump lol, whats up with it?

its cooked, wont spin freely, notchy movement and started rubbing on the brackets,

suppose thats what you get for running one without any fluid in it.:evil: fitted the valver one after texting you and will replace part of the rack tomorrow so the pas works again