ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black brake disks that stay black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Nah they're a normal steel colour fella. Just not as shiny as some. Ive got some on at the moment, look like standard discs with a pattern on tbh.

To answer all of your brake threads in one, get either brembo max, or brembo hc's.

Hc's will look oem, max will offer slightly better fade resistance, at the cost of slightly faster pad wear.

They are black. Bought some the other week. Coating will soon fade.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
stick with standard

just a bit of advice aswell, you seem to dismiss or be very flippant at some peoples comments who are just trying to help you and ultimately save you some money, most of the guys on here know what they are talking about, take their advice and you wont go far wrong :)

Thanks, but I don'treally need your 'bit of advice'. Neither did I ask whether the part would be suitable for my car. FYI I'm grateful to the guys who have been informative. Stick to the actual questions and you won't go far wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.