ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black and green ex-extreme 1.2 16v

Listerine & Poledo
I've not seen a Campus hatch used apart from on a Campus, so I can't say I know of the level of chav it can create.

Stick on number-plate? :quiet:

Haha I'm not a fan of the line on the middle of the campus hatch :/ I'd prefer the current hatch smoothed but no point in removing the recess to put my plate on the boot lid anyway lol :L

TT QS
for some reason i got to thinking about this.
i think because i fancy my roof wrapping in black

id say carbon wrap it if your car wasnt black, but will it stand out enough to warrant spending money that could go towards something like a cup spoiler or even towards the wheels.
obvs its your choice but i just got thinking lol

Didn't see the wheels rob :( and alex I would have said same but its cheaper than getting the roof re-sprayed so decided on spoiler and bonnet to tie it in :) and hopefully I'll get a cup/trophy spoiler at some point, then I'll just wrap that ;)

Have some wheels sorted!!! :D they are Cades Eros Gold 16" :D due to pick them up on the 19th as long as everything goes well :D thinking if I do decide to keep them instead of temporary wheels I may keep them and get the centres green and keep the polished lip ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Green centres straight away. I knew you'd buy those when I saw them come up for sale.

Mask the lip right off, scotch cloth all over the spokes, three coats of green, two coats of lacquer and you're done. Half a days work, TOPS!

You like them rob? :) and I think they are sexy as!! ;) I'll get them done as soon as I get some money after they are on the car :) (though the bumper is first priority at the end of september) :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Do I like them? I made them cool FFS.

5947547465_2b9962a66a_z.jpg

DPP_0006 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

5948140484_ae27d13a18_z.jpg

DPP_0007 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

Progress is really slow atm :/ getting some paint wednesday to finish the door and wing :) then that's nearly all the repair work done.... But once I have the wheels on the 19th (fingers crossed nothing goes wrong before then) progress will be slowing to a near stop until after new years as the missus comes first and I have a holiday to finish paying for.... Though I am aiming to have it totally finished before CSS 2013 with everything done to a brilliant finish! :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I know you loveable b*stard ;) x and I'll post pics tomorrow guys :) I genuinely haven't had time to even take one cheeky one... And I won't to lower the car a bit more tomorrow morning anyway ;)

You should see Knuckles' mrs ;)

Look forward to the pics

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
LOL!!!! No! Haha the car.... And still waiting on those harpham :/ its something else you will find quite strapping ;) haha and I saw her tunst (she was asleep in his car at css so I leaned in against the window and breathed heavy...) Standards! ;)

FLOL! Pics.