ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Birthday cake!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl! It used to page 4 before post counts were mentioned. Post #31 must be a new record. Well played.

When your 21 you are just grateful to wake up every morning because 'you're well old now' :rasp:

Also I think all woman lie about their age but happy 19th birthday then for Monday

Not sold on the outfit change (icing practicalities I guess) and the very dark "bakers" tint on the windscreen, but aside from that - Great effort on the MILO cake!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
1. Happy Birthday
2. nice effort from your mom, although the skills on the icing you far exceed the skills on the car.
3. where's your front number plate on your real car?
4. that is a pretty hot photo of yourself+car (shame about the bloodshot fogs)! I think its the mix of the pulled up socks and short shorts that's doing it for me!

CLS320 with a D6
Was expecting some sort of cakefart related goodies :(

If there's any cake left, do the business and post vid, ta

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Good effort :) better then mine 18th birthday cake 22 this year mind
9une3u2e.jpg

A grey one
Good effort :) better then mine 18th birthday cake 22 this year mind
9une3u2e.jpg
Haha that's awesome!

Firstly, thankyou everyone for birthday wishes and cake compliments, ill let the mother know!:')

1. Happy Birthday
2. nice effort from your mom, although the skills on the icing you far exceed the skills on the car.
3. where's your front number plate on your real car?
4. that is a pretty hot photo of yourself+car (shame about the bloodshot fogs)! I think its the mix of the pulled up socks and short shorts that's doing it for me!

Thankyou, haha yeah the mini me is better than the mini milo :(
my real number plate has some days on the car if I'm venturing out of Lincolnshire.. Or spends most of its life in my passenger footwell because it looks horrible on my grille!:(
lol thanks:')

Cake's fantastic! Mum has skills!

But echo the asw comment budgie made. Clio screams look at me. So do you.

got to laugh at some of the criticism she's getting for "showing off" tbh :rolleyes: plus she's obviously a nice girl, why try to drive her away like most of the other CS females??

excellent cake + happy b'day :cool: