ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Birthday cake!

A grey one
So it's my birthday on Monday, and I'm going away for it, mum woke me up early hours of this morning banging on my door.. Not impressed to be woken up.. So i went downstairs where this sat!

i absolutely love it! Looks a bit like an estate but its a cake, what do you expect!? :D
95047B25-899E-4177-9402-D20D3EF56714-26140-0000053B3415E707.gif

It was based on this..
34F7A29A-40F8-4B2D-80C7-5AD7A7839D64-26140-0000053B260189F1.gif

Think the title needs a NWS in it :rasp:

I had a cake like that done for my birthday (minus the little figure of you of course) and that didn't look like a Clio either. Must be a really hard thing to make out of a cake it would seem

A grey one
Think the title needs a NWS in it :rasp:
I had a cake like that done for my birthday (minus the little figure of you of course) and that didn't look like a Clio either. Must be a really hard thing to make out of a cake it would seem

what's a NWS?
Yeah because clios are so round! Cakes are usually so square, for a cake I think she's done well!:)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
No ClioSport sticker in the back window?

For that reason it only gets an 8/10!

Have a good birthday!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
what's a NWS?
Yeah because clios are so round! Cakes are usually so square, for a cake I think she's done well!:)

At first I thought she had bought it. Know bowing that she's made it top effort I ain't no chef or cake maker but that a epic for a first attempt.

what's a NWS?

NWS is "Not Work Safe - for messages/sites containing adult content"

True but cakes can be carved to be more round in shape as they don't have to be square and yeah not bad at all, I would be happy with that if someone made me it. Thought that counts and all that :)

A grey one
Umm yeah they're round but not like.. Spherical :p
well I dunno but I was more than impressed, it's better than previous ones I've seen, but what can I say, easily pleased obviously :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols at posting the Clio picture. I'm guessing it was the first one you stumbled across....

A grey one
Lols at posting the Clio picture. I'm guessing it was the first one you stumbled across....
Well no.. That is the photo my car was based on, the photo the person who made it had in front of them to do my cake? Haha.

Hahaha I couldn't be a girl on cliosport... it's a bit too creepy.
It's like watching a zombie film but the zombies are all virgins.
It's not that bad, just ignore the creepy virgins, banter back the ones you know (joe) and ignore the miserable old farts that are like him ^^ when they have that many posts.. Evident he has nothing else better to do than troll :)

Oh and happy birthday for Monday and enjoy being 20. I remember feeling really old when I turned 20 :dapprove:

A grey one
Dont worry, not phased, needs to get a life. ahah, Thank you!:)
and oooopsyyy, I'm gonna be 19.. Thank you though.. Umm I think I might've been 16 when I signed up so I had to put 17 :p
i feel really old already, it's my last year of saying "well I'm a teenager" :(