ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bilstein B14 (172) Camber adjustment.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Never mind. I have bought Koni Yellows. I wanted fixed camber as everyone who sets the tracking for me over here f***s it up.

RS RIP
old thread dig-up!
Am thinking of buying the B14's , but what brand/which camber bolts to get ?? (as i've read about some cases where they don't match up/fit ?)

RS RIP
Eibach camber bolts are the usual choice
great, thanks for that.
do you happen to know what the max negative adjustment would be with bolts ? 1,5 or a little less ?

I now have the H&R coilovers , which are the old ones with the bottom hole "elongated" (on mounting holes front strut) . I have these on max adjustment 1,5 negative and this is really a great setup

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
great, thanks for that.
do you happen to know what the max negative adjustment would be with bolts ? 1,5 or a little less ?

I now have the H&R coilovers , which are the old ones with the bottom hole "elongated" (on mounting holes front strut) . I have these on max adjustment 1,5 negative and this is really a great setup
Not off the top of my head mate no.