ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best replica EVA!

Listerine & Poledo
Someone needs to have a word with whoever did this to their car.

IMG_20120531_210241.jpgIMG_20120606_153533.jpg

Although I do appreciate that by using it you have added 15hp at the rear wheels.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Lol, definatly cash their way. There's a few of these around Norwich with halfrauds sports badges on them

Suzuki Jimny
Someone in my village has recently added a sport badge to their diesel campus. It isn't even mounted straight :(

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
Oops... I put a sport badge on my 1.2 ph1... FAIL haha! (I'm only 19 at least I have an excuse for stupid things like this ;) )

Listerine & Poledo
Yeah, but it's in a swanky gated community next to canary wharf!

There is a nice RB 182 in another part of the complex though, if I can wangle my way in, they might just get treated to a CS flyer

Listerine & Poledo
Good to see you back Harding.

I've never seen the parking space empty so I can only assume it travels at quantum speeds, allowing to exist everywhere at the same time

182ff
Hayyyy that's my car.

Joke. Looks awful. There's some kid on my road who's tried turning his 1.2 dynamique into a 172 with horrific consequences. I'll try and get some pictures when I go past next time.