ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best priced NEW 197 cup

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Looking at a clio 197 cup or new shape honda type r, just wondering whats the best price poeple know of for the 197 cup
cheers

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I was offered one for £13775 which was glacier white with black speedlines and recaros

get onto www.renaultsport.co.uk go to the forums and ask Marc Elgar (Renault Southampton) for a quote

I'd not take the Type R personally.

clio 172
i love clio's...but the civic type r takes my vote..especially in red.

the interior is 100 times better in the honda.

You can get a normal 197 for under £9k now used Ok its a bit steap for age ets but thats what some places are asking not what there getting.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
good deal that one dafthead, is that a 197? or a 197 cup?

i'm just waiting for my minty green 197 to come out ;)

Jetta Diesel (BOOO!!!)
Was priced at £13101 at renault cannock yesterday that was for a 197 cup with ac and black speedlines. Shame the sales man was cack am now going to save up to cut down on the finance amount.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
arnold clark pshaws renault were doing a white 197 cup with gloss black wheels, recaros and a/c for £12850.

+tax on top (6/12 months) obv.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
If you look at a car supermarket just make sure they can actually get you a car.

I know of many people paying deposits, waiting months on end and never actually getting what they want.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
I asked at my local Renault garage (Sighthill in Edinburgh) last night how much the cheapest they could do a 197 cup for.................I was told:

"we could probably knock about £800 off so it'd be £14,100"

I asked at my local Renault garage (Sighthill in Edinburgh) last night how much the cheapest they could do a 197 cup for.................I was told:

"we could probably knock about £800 off so it'd be £14,100"

good at maths aint they?

Mine certainly wasnt the cheapest, but a good deal for me none the less. 'Cash price' was about £2k off list

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
^^^Lol - yeah, I promptly walk out after hearing their best price was £2k more than has already been quoted in this thread!