ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place for Tyres

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
where is the cheapest place to get tyres for the 182 hoping to get a set of 4 and the cheapest i can get Exalto 2's is 77.60 each anybody know of anywhere to get them cheaper?

mk1 phase 3
agree with edde and clio__chris, i just got some goodyear eagle f1's 195/50/15 for £32 a tyre i think it was. came in a couple of days after order was placed aswell. id definately reccomend them :)

Recaro Black Gold 182
I was quite impressed with Bathwick tyres, i got 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1's for £200 which included fitting, balancing (sp) and disposal of old tyres, i thought that was a reasonable price, not sure about PE2's though.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Uncleiven said:
^^^ just find some soft sod who has..lol
you can get private memberships to

How do you get private membership . I remember when i went with my ex the criteria was very strict . You needed to have a business , vat registered etc ...

MrBillyUK !