ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Place for Mobile Contracts

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Where is the best place for deals on contracts online?

I'm looking to order the SE K850i sometime this week, and would like it on a 12month contract and the phone to be free. Not too bothered about free gifts, but a bigger memory card would be alright I suppose.

Are there any places you'd recommend? O2 are only offering 18 month contract. If I phone them and ask for a 12 month, will they budge?

Havent been on a contract for a few years now, been PAYG.

Cheers :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I went with O2 in the end, 400mins and 1000texts a month tariff. £30 :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Certainly did. A few people at work and my girlfriend said it was too good to refuse, and even though its 18 months, you still get to trade in for another phone if needbe somewhere down the line. Not that I'll want to if its anything like my w900i. Bit bulky, but its done the job for a while now :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Just sold my w900i on e-bay for £95,if that helps.Also you should be able to trade that phone in for an upgrade after 15 months or so

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
£95 is good. Mine is a bit worse for wear, but still works fine, is unlocked, debranded and flashed. Might just keep it or if I can get a good price fair enough sell it :)

Lou

Just got the K850i on o2 - 400mins, 1000 text - £35 a month on 12 month contract - phone was free too!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
always go to the network provider, dont bother with any company that offer you deals, their deals are usually s**t despite having a FREE psp or whatever!

ring O2 or Orange for a good deal

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Think i will be going to tmobile when my orange contract is up in 6 months, they seem to have very good plas at the moment