ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best PC for £400

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Want full system including windows 7 for £400

Suggestions please :)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Lenovo packages are a bit of a bargain from several shops. Prob get them cheaper online

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Lenovo packages are a bit of a bargain from several shops. Prob get them cheaper online

We have Lenovo through work...cheap machine built to a budget...and if they go wrong you have to speak to a 'Lenovo technical expert' who is less trained than PC World staff!

There are a lot of failures in their kit...so make sure you go for extended warranty. Good for price, but not brilliant.

DCi
We have Lenovo through work...cheap machine built to a budget...and if they go wrong you have to speak to a 'Lenovo technical expert' who is less trained than PC World staff!

There are a lot of failures in their kit...so make sure you go for extended warranty. Good for price, but not brilliant.
really? we have a few on site and i've not sent any back with hardware faults yet

just looked - about 100 ish so far.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
really? we have a few on site and i've not sent any back with hardware faults yet

just looked - about 100 ish so far.

We've been getting them in for last 3 years...at a guess, around 2,500+ units (that's desktops, laptops and tablets)