ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best exhaust for 172

iceberg 172
Right so I have just bought myself a ice berg 172 absolutely love it but I was just wondering what exhaust to fit I dont want nothing to big or to loud so i look like a boy racer so what do you guys reckon and any pics to see what they look like cheers :)

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Imo the best exhaust is the genuine. But I like quiet speed.

you wanting a stainless one?

Looking....
Have a look at Pro Speed in Cardiff. I know it's a bit of a Drive for you but well worth it.

Had mine fitted in March and love it. Not too loud and I kept the stealth look.

172 Cup
Yozza stealth is meant to be good, but won't be subtle sounding!
Yozza stealth is meant to be standard noise levels I went for a ktec super quiet stealth myself standard noise levels good fit IMO the 2litre engine doesn't have the best exhaust note with any louder systems best to keep the exhaust quiet and get an induction kit because it has one of the nicest induction noises of any 4 cyl engine.

172 Cup
Yozza stealth is meant to be good, but won't be subtle sounding!
Yozza stealth is meant to be standard noise levels I went for a ktec super quiet stealth myself standard noise levels good fit IMO the 2litre engine doesn't have the best exhaust note with any louder systems best to keep the exhaust quiet and get an induction kit because it has one of the nicest induction noises of any 4 cyl engine.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

A yozza stealth is a lot louder then standard!