ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio Youve Seen On CS

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My old Mk1..haha

Valver7.gif

I love Warren's. It looks motorsport without trying too hard. Looks setup for go rather than show. Other than that, they're all much of a muchness to me.

SDC10113.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I love Warren's. It looks motorsport without trying too hard. Looks setup for go rather than show. Other than that, they're all much of a muchness to me.

SDC10113.jpg

with 16's?

Real phase 1's rock on 15's for go ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My Mk1 will pwn all you f*****s when its finished....

Watch this space! ;)

172 /megane cab
the guy with the sunflower ph1 on 16ins think his name was cliochris or something. but cliolou you got to be 2nd car looks mint there

M135i
Best non sport imo is N!ck R's black and white ph2.

Stunning car, defo worth somebody posting pics up.

whats with reposting pics already posted, f**king irritating.

never gonna get a decent answer theres so many brilliant cars and naming one would be unfair on another.

im lucky enough to say ive driven some of the aforementioned tho :)

Ph 1 172

think it was yr car the one with the black wheels the yellow wing mirrors and roll cage..... got to be best looking clio on this site..... but didnt you change it back to standard was just looking at a old thread

think it was yr car the one with the black wheels the yellow wing mirrors and roll cage..... got to be best looking clio on this site..... but didnt you change it back to standard was just looking at a old thread

IMG_5104.jpg

...and yes it went back to standard and was sold, over a year ago now!

Ph 1 172
IMG_5104.jpg

...and yes it went back to standard and was sold, over a year ago now!

that is one of the best looking clio's on this site....in my eyes... if my car was that colour i think i would just copy it lol...... what engine did it have in it?? 1.2?

yeah.....The mirrors, badges and cage went from silver to orange to acid yellow, wayyyyyy before the whole of CS started doing it lol. Still cant believe its been over a year since it went.