ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Beading Wax

soon to be 182 ;)
I'm after a wax, and im a sucker for beading, I've had dodo juice blue velvet for the last year and its ok but nothing special, what can you all recommend? Up to say £50 ish maybe more if its special :)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Carbon is probably one of my favourite waxes.. So easy to use and feels three times the price!

172 cup
Anyone know whoes got some carbon in stock I can't seem to find it CYC or monza don't have any

Golf GT & A4 Avant
All Zymol waxes that I've tried have lovely water beading initially but never found it last all too long.

One of the best that stays has been Colli 476.

Struggling to think of anything amazing under £50, maybe a sealant like reload or C2 is best used to give the beading results

Clio 172
Dodo are usually excellent beaders. Wanna buy half a pot of Supernatural?

Dodo super natural beads very very well

I second these. DoDo Juice wax is a good beading wax. I've used orange crush, and purple haze with good results on a number of cars. Super natural has the best staying power per coat I find, but 3/4 coats of orange crush or purple haze tends to last around 4-5 months before needing another top up!
Jack

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dodo with proper prep have always always had the tightest most uniform beading. 467s would give it a go but frankly the "wax" is horrible.

Love Purple Haze.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
But the what happens when you go to the kosovans to get your car washed? it all just gets stripped off again straight away doesnt it?

Although I hear very good things of Britemax Vantage

Vantage is a superb wax for the money. I payed £40 for my pot including a Bottle of blackmax which is also very impressive. Sometimes i4d have this deal on or you can get it on eBay.

I don't think britemax products really get the mention they deserve.

Last week I hand polished my car with blackmax and a layer of vantage and both products are effortless to use and produce brilliant results.

With vantage it doesn't matter how thick or thin you apply it. If you buff off straight away or wax the whole car then remove. It buffs off with absolutely no effort whatsoever.

Vantage was the first paste wax I ever bought and even now I've got desire, illusion, bouncers 22, shield etc I would never sell my pot of vantage. For the price I just can't believe it doesn't get more of a mention.

I think if someone took the wax out of the pot and put it in a boutique pot and charged £100 for it people would rave about it.

I actually quite like the no fuss packaging tho. It just does exactly what you would expect.

Overall it's defiantly worth considering if you want something that performs well and is good value for money or my other suggestion would be bouncers 22. Slightly better beading than vantage but vantage is easier to use so they both have their pros and cons.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Vantage is a superb wax for the money. I payed £40 for my pot including a Bottle of blackmax which is also very impressive. Sometimes i4d have this deal on or you can get it on eBay.

I don't think britemax products really get the mention they deserve.

Last week I hand polished my car with blackmax and a layer of vantage and both products are effortless to use and produce brilliant results.

With vantage it doesn't matter how thick or thin you apply it. If you buff off straight away or wax the whole car then remove. It buffs off with absolutely no effort whatsoever.

Vantage was the first paste wax I ever bought and even now I've got desire, illusion, bouncers 22, shield etc I would never sell my pot of vantage. For the price I just can't believe it doesn't get more of a mention.

I think if someone took the wax out of the pot and put it in a boutique pot and charged £100 for it people would rave about it.

I actually quite like the no fuss packaging tho. It just does exactly what you would expect.

Overall it's defiantly worth considering if you want something that performs well and is good value for money or my other suggestion would be bouncers 22. Slightly better beading than vantage but vantage is easier to use so they both have their pros and cons.

Im defo going to try it. I4 do 30ml pots so ill get one to try. Britemax products are very underated

Not a bouncers wax fan. I find them very grubby. Ive got a few waxes ive got zymol carbon & glasur. BH Finis & SV mirage. I love shield ive just finished my 30ml sample

Yeah defiantly worth trying a sample of vantage. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

I agree bouncers can be a bit tricky to remove if it's warm or left on too long but I think the beading from bouncers 22 is very tight so that's one of the reasons why I like it.

Lots of good waxes mentioned in this thread. I don't think the op would go far wrong with any of them.

soon to be 182 ;)
I doubt il go far wrong it's will have to get a couple of samples I think, doeas anyone know if anywhere does a carbon sample?

Zymol Carbon!

Somehow I've lost my half-full pot :( Great wax for this time of year.

389328_10151636545855290_1498171349_n.jpg

Attachments

• 389328_10151636545855290_1498171349_n.jpg
    389328_10151636545855290_1498171349_n.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 39