ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best 197...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If you want new, its only 197 or 197 cup. R27 production has finished

I got the car i wanted spec'd the way I wanted and it cost me less than used because the finance deal i got for buying new is FAR better than I could have got used

iv seen a couple of new on 0% finance is this how u brought yours? think id rather have new depending on model...

no i didnt go 0%. You'll find if they offer you 0% you wont get discount. I got a big enough discount that means although i am paying interest on the finance it still works out cheaper than paying list price.

the 197 can have everything the r27, its just you need to spec them. iirc its just the recaros and cup suspension

Swift Sport
I wouldnt use cruise control, not bothered about having keyless go, why do i need electric mirrors when i set them once and never touch the settings again? Also dont think the interior is that much better.

I use cruise, its nice to have, and keyless entry is awesome, leave the card in ya pocket and forget....... Also the electric folding mirrors are a god send in street parking, and i dont have a R27 ;)

I must admit I'd miss my cruise and keyless go!

Toys ftw lol ;)

Turbo LY R27
^^ I use all mine. Whats not to use??:S

I wouldnt use cruise control, not bothered about having keyless go, why do i need electric mirrors when i set them once and never touch the settings again? Also dont think the interior is that much better.

The interior is much nicer to be in, you get a proper sports steering wheel not the crappy thin one. I use cruise all the time, my climate control. And oddly enough i use the auto lights and wipers all the time!! xenons are much better than standard. And as for the mirrors folding in for parking the are so handy, and very handy to move them electricaly when you park in tight spaces so you dont kurb a wheel (i commute to london).

All that cheapness for for 20kgs less!!;)

(bait set) lol

The interior is much nicer to be in, you get a proper sports steering wheel not the crappy thin one. I use cruise all the time, my climate control. And oddly enough i use the auto lights and wipers all the time!! xenons are much better than standard. And as for the mirrors folding in for parking the are so handy, and very handy to move them electricaly when you park in tight spaces so you dont kurb a wheel (i commute to london).

All that cheapness for for 20kgs less!!;)

(bait set) lol

each to their own ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
knowsit, tbh, 197cup or 197, you've made the right decision.