ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before And After- For Everyone To Post

EP3 Civic Type R
I no these threads are done every so often, but 'think' its been a while and inspired by another thread I thought i'd start another

Always interesting to see how people have changed there cars and in what timescale.

So, let's say a max of four pics...and the timescale in which it took to get from 'Before And After'

Here are my efforts...

Picked the Car up in March '05 (Before pics) going to present pics, taken exactly a year later in March '06

BEFORE
000_1256.jpg

e2d347f3.jpg

AFTER
may4.jpg

may13.jpg

Civic Type-R
Good idea for a thread :)

Here is mine when I got it, totally standard
before8nz.jpg

A year later and almost everything cosmetic is done. Just want a couple more things doing to the interior.
after19px.jpg

after38pw.jpg

after22kw.jpg

:)

EP3 Civic Type R
Scott and Stu...both big improvements there!

I always find it interesting to see how a car has been made better... or worse in a few cases!!

E60 diesel powah
before

DSC00039.jpg

after

DSC08342.jpg

DSC08352.jpg

mods

172 front bumper
172 back bumper
Xenons
172 replica side skirts
FK highsports coilies
Magnex twin 3.5 exshaut
Cup spoiler
K&N 57i induction kit
172 16" wheels

EP3 Civic Type R
Dutty...that looks 'hard' for want of a better word.

Was never really into mk2's until i started properly looking into this site etc- the black just works so well. :)

'18 Megane dci
Before...

DSCF0012.gif

DSCF0007.gif

After...

IMG_2080.gif

IMG_2079.gif

KW Coilovers
OMP front strutbrace
Viper Induction Kit
Magnex Cat back exhaust
Janspeed sports cat
Superchip

161bhp atw

Last edited:
  Racing Blue 182
Before

Jamie043.gif

wcdwjc.gif

x1pi9AUjD9T4AUFLDQgrXJ8EbgwWp064R2Q.gif

After

Image002.gif

viper1.gif

lowered015.jpg

lowered009.jpg

lowered012.jpg

Mods
gaz coilovers
removed stripes from bumpers
Viper
Carbon engine cover
Chrome battery cover

cliosport.net sticker ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
BEFORE

Original.gif

AFTER

Wales06.gif

Wales10.gif

Mat01.gif

Wales11.gif

Eibach Pro Springs
Silvervisions (Front & Rear)
16" Turinis
Light Rear Tints
JustMatz
Panasonic DVD / Navigation & 7" Motorised TFT
Clear Side Repeators
BBPT Power Slots Discs & Pagid Fast Road Pads (Front & Rear)
Correct 172 Dialset Fitted & Mileage Corrected (Car Originally had wrong dialset)
Magnex 3.5" Twin Catback
Cup Spoiler
Cup Splitter
Honda Civic Aerial
R20 Reg
Painted Calipers
ITG Filter

Monaco Blue Mk2
^^ Nice mate. How much was the Panasonic HU and whats the Sat Nav like on it? Can you put tom tom software on it etc? I assume you can play music through it off a DVD i.e. loads of songs on a DVD?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Panasonic Sat Nav is great, cost A LOT. Don't think you can use Tom Tom with it. Never tried playing music from the DVD (apart from Music DVDs obviously).

Chocolate Bar™
Before

originalclio.gif

after

cliocarbon1.gif

Cliocarbon2.gif

0014.gif

Mods

exterior:

Smoothed front bumper
Debadged Boot
Colour coded lights
Smoothed side strips
Renault sports sideskirts
V6 spoiler
172 rear bumper
Ms Designs Grille
customized seat splitter
white willy wheels with chrome lip
FK Highsport coilovers
Carbon Bonnet
Carbon Door Pillars
Carbon Boot strip

Interior

Full 182 interior leather and alacantra interior
Carbon fibre dash inserts
Momo Bits and bobs

Engine
Pipercross Viper with custom stainless feed
Sports cat and Stealth System

Monaco Blue Mk2
@R20 GRC. ^ How much mate? If you don't want to say on here would you mind PM'ing me? One more question, can you have a CD on at the same time as the sat nav and the sat nav voice still on or cut the CD off while it speaks? Basically, can you listen to music at the same time as using the sat nav!?

Erm...

May 14th 2005

70701157-M.jpg

May 14th 2006

69567356-M.jpg

£8395 of mods, including 2.0l engine, 16" Turini's, Cup spoiler etc. Also, all luxuries now stripped out ;)

As bought, totally standard.

original.jpg

16v turbine alloys fitted, 16v bonnet, rear spoiler, colour coded mirrors, Mstation mp3 player installed.

car2.jpg

16v front bumper, wings and sideskirts fitted. Sunvisor tv added. Front spacers added (after pic taken). Saxo style DTM rear diffuser (not visible).

car3.jpg

Parking sensor mirror and head-up display installed. Sunroof converted to electric.

dash1.jpg

Still being done, 16v front seats with re-trim in cream leather and heated seat kit. Electric backrest adjustment on fronts and folding tables for rear seat passengers.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/jinroh666/car3.jpg

Thanks, planning to add a few interior bits and pieces. LEDs to illuminate the interior door handles and EL tape to give a soft glow in the footwells. Pic of the sunvisor, looks great with everything on at night.

sunvisorb.jpg

'92 172, Lotus Elise
got it in september last year for £300 :)

Then
before.JPG

Current
DSC_0256_1.JPG

Planned
DSC_0255_lowered_cropped_small.jpg

So far:

colour coded mirrors. colour coded bumpers (like original rt, inc fogs) 16v spoiler, ph1 grill, turbines.

need to lower it slightly, de-tango the side repeaters and get the engine sorted. needs a new manifold and currently has no air intake! :eek:

sucks being on a poor student budget "buy the turbines.. or eat.....hmm"

oh yeh, im currently refurbing the alloys. was just going to repaint them the colour they are now as i think they look quite good, unless anyone has any suggestions?

Last edited:
  VRS
before, standard full fat 182:
clioblankfront2.gif

after:
engine001.gif

yellow006.gif

yellow009.gif

yellow002.gif

Mods:

coilovers
yellow calipers, badges and dash inserts
private plate with short front plate
sony h/u and vibe 12" sub
prospeed exhaust
yozzasport decat
front strut brace
strut top covers
carbon effect battery cover
itg maxogen with cold air feed to lower front grill
polished and painted inlet plenium (flowed by ben r)
polished fuel rail cover
hillpower silicone elbow (when i put it on 2morrow lol)

:D

HUD is called a Defi VSD Basis (Virtual Super Display). Bought off an Ebay shop in the US for about £80 last year. Gives speed and revs as a digital readout and a row of 7 blue LEDs (can be set the other way round, if desired) 3 different brightness settings, works in bright sunlight) Easy fitting as there's only 4 wires. I cut a rectangular hole into my dash top and set the unit inside (much neater and less easily stolen). Genuinely useful mod that also looks cool.