ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been pulled by the police!!!!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Got pulled by the police yesterday they where trying to say my car was to low and the back, making it rub :s. I said its been around a track 4 times and has never rubbed all she said the rules on the road are different to the track. ( i ment it never rubbed but ok) she gave me a ticket saying i had to get it fixed and change the tyres. here is the tyre she said had been rubbing. the tyre had done 35,000. If it had rubbed for that long it would have gone a very long time ago :)

IMG_3171.gif

IMG_3172.gif

She said the side wall was damaged.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
LOL at a woman pretending to know something about cars.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Did you ask how she managed to break free of the chains holding her at the sink?

Best bet is to take it to a garage and get a covering letter that there is infact f**k all wrong with the tyres an show it to the Police sgt

Did you ask how she managed to break free of the chains holding her at the sink?

Best bet is to take it to a garage and get a covering letter that there is infact f**k all wrong with the tyres an show it to the Police sgt
She was the sgt

Its not cost me anything but i thought it was so funny. I told her to look at front tyres and she said because your argueing you getting a ticket :s The she tryed to tell me about it rubs when the supention goes up and down lmao she told me something i didnt even know :p

Sounds like a prime candidate for a c*nt punt tbh. LOL at her trying to teach you about rubbing.

lift number 1 @ btm

agreed, i'd be heading to an mot station.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
ye but mines been like lowered to the max since over a year :) cops stop to tell me you cant go up here etc but nothin about lowerd :)

ye but mines been like lowered to the max since over a year :) cops stop to tell me you cant go up here etc but nothin about lowerd :)
think she was just trying to make something over nothing. If it was a fine that tyre would had been sent to court with her in it :rasp:

Audi TT
sound like a muppet to me mate. what ticket you been given? Vehicle rectification one that needs stamping by MOT station?

RB 182 cup
i just love being pulled by people like this, i just show them my mot testers card and then they seen to shut up.

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
Nothing better to do i expect or she's " on the blob " ...she'll flash her lights n smile in a weeks time mate dunna worry..

when i was pulled in my GTi-6 recently couldnt find owt wrong so they started checking to see if the battery etc was secure..just rats stuck in diesel astras

G51 BEN
when she said the tyres are rubbing you should have said all this talk about rubbing is getting you all hot and bothered. thats what i would have done (whilst tweaking ones nipples)

if your going to get a ticket... make the most of it

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i got that, had to go to tesco didnt realise there was a cruise on, on my way into the carpark the white hats had set up camp and a stupid bird on a power trip points at my wheel and screams bauld tyre as her male white hat friend flags me in to check my tyres. i was kindly aloud to carry on to get my marshmallos once he checked them and i explained to him i had had them fitted that morning.....

alien green rs133
when mine were rubbing (30mm spacer on rear) it was shredding tyre, yours are not even marked tbh

If it was me I'd have argued the toss, if I still had no joy go and get something signed off by a local MOT centre saying it's not defective there are no signs of rubbing etc and take it into the local cop shop and ask to make a complaint about her and her attitude, sounds a right tosser.