ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been pulled by the police!!!!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
How low's your car?
Random202.jpg

that high ;)

Black Gold Trophy
Did she give you a defect notice then mate?
What an idiot, I would put loads of tyre shine on them and she'll think they're brand new tyres! Makes me laugh when traffic cops act like they know a thing about cars..idiots!

Did she give you a defect notice then mate?
What an idiot, I would put loads of tyre shine on them and she'll think they're brand new tyres! Makes me laugh when traffic cops act like they know a thing about cars..idiots!
Ye she did. Im looking for somewhere that could stamp it for free :)

Lmao.
I might lower car more and drive abut near her just to annoy her :) i put new tyres on the back anyway coz i needed them. would be funny to see her face

dirty white 197 cup
Just go to ur local police station/the station where she is based and ask to see the Duty Officer and make a complaint. She was just being a b**ch to you, there is no sign of damage to the tyres and the car isnt as stupidly low as some cars so go and get the ticket revoked imo mate