ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet anyone???

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Thought you were at dans when I was there the other week Steve. It is a bit of a trek for you I guess lol

172 cup
Yeah i did see a few people when i dropped mine off, cant put profile names to faces though lol.

The trek is worth it to dans, just shame not closer for the meets, hopefully the oxfordshire meets will start soon.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Yeah i did see a few people when i dropped mine off, cant put profile names to faces though lol.

The trek is worth it to dans, just shame not closer for the meets, hopefully the oxfordshire meets will start soon.

Mate, you have it easy. People call me and say things like "hi, it's Dave, you serviced my car, remember?" Well cheers for narrowing it down LOL

172 cup
^^^Haha........ i didnt do this did i lol.
I suppose when you're dealing with a lot of people and different cars it is hard to remember everyone.

I have a habit of calling everyone by thier profile name instead of actual name lol

was the lad who left not long after you'd arrived, how you enjoying the car now?

172 cup
Thought it was maybe him. Yeah its ace rob, defo a lot smoother in the power delivery :D and the noise it makes with the IK is unreal lol.

Cant wait till i get it on the track tbh to see it's true potential.

cams is now what's on my list, providing i don't blow this box up as its already giving me s**t but just found myself looking at ITB's lol

172 cup
You and gearboxes lol.

You'd defo see a big improvement mate if you do get some cams. itb's humm....... dont go putting ideas in my head lol

I wont be eating there Scott, going to eat some toast plain befor i come over, i was off work yesterday coz ill, thought i was better today but i discovered eating anything not plain is a bad idea lol, il prolly just hang with u guys til you eat.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Well I think that's gona be the time. Unless anyone wants to meet earlier. But I doubt that will happen. Just keep it as 7!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah I won't be there any earlier than 7 unless I rush and I can't be bothered to rush so it will be 7!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Had a good night tonight, was nice to meet all of ya, and have a laugh, will definatly have to do this once a month or so :)

And Euan that mx-5 certainly does go well :)

Lol. Yea, mind the old bill on the way out,
Shane yours certainly makes some noise going down the road.
Had a good evening. Like said, as soon as the weather gets better I will arrange something.
And will try and get it in motion a bit earlier so we can get a few more involved. :)

Yeah i saw the fuzz about the place, haha she cetainly does make some noise.
Thats a good plan Scott, hope the weather gets better soon, will be nice to be outside.
Alot of local people say they want meets so we might be able to get a few more down.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah good laugh tonight. It certainly does go alright, although all I could hear was you behind me Shane lol yours is loud!! I would of done a massive drift if it wasn't for the fuzz, honest lol

I would of loved to see that! Shame we got stuck behind that car, was having fun, i did give it some on the rest of the journey as the roads were dead :) haha that was the induction you would of heard lol :)