ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet anyone???

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Lol Scott...
That would be good to see, i can show you something too hopefully next month, but that would mean all standing around the engine with the bonnet up like the chavs do in asda car park haha
Im not going to be interested unless it involves some boooooooooossst!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I believe he mentioned it at the EoE meet as well. maybe a bit soon but im hoping not

Aiii he's been asking about an every day boosted clio!!
So u could be right

Yeah Euan your right, but unfortunatly it wont be til next year when i can afford it, im not just saying it for fun, it will be done no matter how long it takes me to get it, thats how i got my 182, took 3 years to get her :)
Ive spend endless hours looking into it and talking to people with boosted clios about them.
But for the moment its just getting the bay looking sweet and some cooksports.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Sounds good! i did think it would be a bit soon, i shall have to stick around for a ride lol

Yeah i wish it was sooner, but im not going to rush into it and get a cheap kit, want to do it properly, prolly save money in the long term.
You will be more than welcome for a ride anytime :)

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Sounds like a good way of doing it, its like the mx5, i could buy a turbo kit from eBay but it wouldn't last long at all. If its worth doing (which it most certainly is) its worth doing properly

Sounds like a good way of doing it, its like the mx5, i could buy a turbo kit from eBay but it wouldn't last long at all. If its worth doing (which it most certainly is) its worth doing properly

Yeah agreed, to many bodge jobs out there, i cant afford to have my daily off the road every other week like my mates turbos are lol. If we save up for what we want then it would make it even sweeter when we do get it.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah totally agree with you, there is something nice about having worked hard and waited for something that you really want.

Breaking 172 NV676
I cant make this week, not even looked at the clio for the past week, so unless the fairies have sorted the boost issue then it wont be worth bringing it out and I am not rocking up to a cliosport meet in a dirty diesel corsa.

Ph1 172, Mi16,MPS
I'm not sure I get the thing of "not going to a meet if I haven't got a Clio" etc. Meets are a social thing to "meet" other local members. As its most likely to be bloody cold we won't be standing around in a car park!!
Anyway warmth and food are my two big draws of the evening. Not to say I won't wash the car beforehand though ;)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I'm not sure I get the thing of "not going to a meet if I haven't got a Clio" etc. Meets are a social thing to "meet" other local members. As its most likely to be bloody cold we won't be standing around in a car park!!
Anyway warmth and food are my two big draws of the evening. Not to say I won't wash the car beforehand though ;)

f**k washing the car. Mine is staying at home. I will walk over and have a few beers. See I don't even need a car to come to the meet.
Just good to get out. All the meets have been a giggle so far!

Mec 350 slk manual
f**k washing the car. Mine is staying at home. I will walk over and have a few beers. See I don't even need a car to come to the meet.
Just good to get out. All the meets have been a giggle so far!
If I can get back from work I will be there , so I will be coming from Luton , time , place , and post code please

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Haha screw washing the car. Have you seen the weather lately??? Yeah meets aren't always about the cars. Just good to go out and have a laugh.

Mec 350 slk manual
Haha screw washing the car. Have you seen the weather lately??? Yeah meets aren't always about the cars. Just good to go out and have a laugh.
That's right in this weather, but later in the year I will book it in for the day at auto finesse and they can do the lot .

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
That's right in this weather, but later in the year I will book it in for the day at auto finesse and they can do the lot .

How much is that roughly?? Could probably do with mine doing professionally

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Professional price too?
I would do it myself,, quite partial to spending a good 14-15 hours in my car.
Will need it soon!

Mar---
Brewers fayre
Marsh Leys,
Bedford, MK42 7DN

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Someone needs to book a table really, but we still may get stragglers. I would have to say tough s**t. Lol
Its been really busy in there this evening. So I think we may be lucky to get in!

Mec 350 slk manual
Professional price too?
I would do it myself,, quite partial to spending a good 14-15 hours in my car.
Will need it soon!

Mar---
Brewers fayre
Marsh Leys,
Bedford, MK42 7DN
Check out there web site , it was under £ 300 inside & out , they say 8 hours work ,

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I would have done it cheaper than that. But I don't have the time nor the space these days.
I've done a few people's cars in the past. Pretty good results

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Snow foam+apc wash left to sit, then agitated,
Rinse off!
Apc+ironx on wheels and agitated, then rinsed.
Bodywork ironx+ rinse.
Clay barred.
Then snow foamed+rinse!
Wash with Btbm (2bm). Rinsed.
Dried with wooly mammoth.
All plastics taped up.
3 stage machine polish.
Then glaze and sealant or wax!
Tires all dressed. Windows cleaned and sealed. Etc etc.
used to do it over 2 days!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
That's pretty impressive, my bigger cleans consist of a wash,dry, clay and wax and that seems a lot lf effort lol.
For Thursday are we going to try and book for a small group only?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I've got a mate that may be coming along,, so I might just book a table to 5, as that's al that have got involved on here, don't know if dan is coming. He said he's got busy times ahead, gus is most likely to know, I might book a table later,, may just do it for 6 people to be fair, should cover us then

Mec 350 slk manual
Snow foam+apc wash left to sit, then agitated,
Rinse off!
Apc+ironx on wheels and agitated, then rinsed.
Bodywork ironx+ rinse.
Clay barred.
Then snow foamed+rinse!
Wash with Btbm (2bm). Rinsed.
Dried with wooly mammoth.
All plastics taped up.
3 stage machine polish.
Then glaze and sealant or wax!
Tires all dressed. Windows cleaned and sealed. Etc etc.
used to do it over 2 days!
thats a shame you don't still do this I would have booked it in with you

Ph1 172 (titanium)
mine just gets a blast off with a jet wash during winter, no point cleaning it properly with all this crap off the grit

I was gona pop down to the self service in kempston and give it a jet. 25mm spacers on the front ensure the sides get royally caked!

I was gona pop down to the self service in kempston and give it a jet. 25mm spacers on the front ensure the sides get royally caked!

mines filthy at the min, may get my mate to give it a good going over at the weekend while i'm up north, saves me the back ache lol

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Right, table is booked. Could only get one for 8, so a couple of drinks or whatever before we eat should be cool! Booked for 6 so we have room for last minute extras

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yes that was confusing lol good job you explained, what time will u be getting there?? I just rememberd no work friday :)

Lucky for you mate,, I will be there about 7 I would have thought. Just going to walk over. Could be there earlier if my mate comes too. Dont want to be sat by myself like a lemon!