ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet anyone???

Ph1 172, Mi16,MPS
Evening guys, there seems to be quite a few local members on here so why don't we have a meet??
Just a thought, would be good to meet local members.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Flol! Scotty boi has had this trouble before. I'd probably be up for it it's probably about time for another. Although we should be having EoE meets closer to us soon now a few more members have materialsed from our area

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yea I believe the EoE meet will be towards our way in April some time.

I was going to set up another meet soon. Was just waiting for a bit of decent weather. As the last one was bloody cold.
I'm quite happy to allow to you arrange this one mate. As it is a pain in the arse trying to get numbers up!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
LOL, I get more of you turning up here early evenings, 3-4 nights a week than will commit to a meet

Ph1 172, Mi16,MPS
Nice, shall we say a Sunday afternoon/evening meet then?
Get the word out! And we'll establish some numbers.

Ph1 172, Mi16,MPS
There's a nice new brewers fair nearly finished near me, just off the A421 Bedford southern bypass, just outside Kempston. Should be open in a couple of weeks. It's got a great big car park too :)
I'll keep you guys informed when it opens.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
There's a nice new brewers fair nearly finished near me, just off the A421 Bedford southern bypass, just outside Kempston. Should be open in a couple of weeks. It's got a great big car park too :)
I'll keep you guys informed when it opens.

Yea on my bloody doorstep Gus!
So that suits me. I imagine it will get busy in the at the weekend though.
At least I could walk over and get pissed though. :p

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Lol the last EoE meet proved you shouldn't underestimate how busy a pub can be. Ended up moving on it was so busy

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
He's on the new bit behind the pub and hotel. You spoke about it last night while you were adjusting his spacer on the lathe ;)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Oh yes, that's who you are :) putting names to faces already!
How clever am I!!!
lol. :)

Clever chap, lol. Must have only been Monday something was said about it. Where abouts it kempston are you mate.
That must mean that every ph1 in Bedford comes out of kempston now

Breaking 172 NV676
Ill be up for a meet once I have my boost issues sorted - Although atm not sure how long sorting the issue is going to take

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Oh yes, that's who you are :) putting names to faces already!
How clever am I!!!
lol. :)

I may be completely wrong, but going on the fact that you have a Mazda 6 mps I'd say that you were the bloke I spoke to at dans workshop when I went to try and see him one weekend when he wasn't there (I was in an mx5)?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I may be completely wrong, but going on the fact that you have a Mazda 6 mps I'd say that you were the bloke I spoke to at dans workshop when I went to try and see him one weekend when he wasn't there (I was in an mx5)?

That's him!

Breaking 172 NV676
Brought a clio turbo 2 months ago. Pulled all the bits I wanted off it and put it in mine.

It came with a standard ecu that had been mapped by ktec. Plugged it all in and it worked fine although the boost gauge showed it at 15psi. Used a rstuner to reset all the fault codes and then the fun began.

It tends to idle at 3-4k until its driven then it settles to just below the 1k mark. It had been ok for a few starts but started doing its 3k rev again, again fine after a short distance.

The second issue is on boost over 8 psi it misfires which I believe is down to the ecu deceting it detting and messing with the timing.

So the plan is to test the boost gauge to see if its acurate. If it is then I need to turn the boost down to 10-12 for the time being.

Also need to get omex on it really and get it mapped properly. It hasnt done massive mileage with it like this only 30 miles max testing it

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Brewers fayre could be a good shout. Just been in there. Is really nice. Plenty of bar seating area.
So don't need to be in amongst the diners!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
It opens fully tomorrow!
Last week was a practice week. We managed to get in.
Box end is still always a good shout because of the ample parking.
And plenty to look at when the weather picks up ;)

Ph1 172, Mi16,MPS
Its the k-tec stealth but had the tip removed and another added so now not stealth :)
Was twice as loud but the cat's back on now!