ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

because you all loved the so much before...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh its muppets like you that keep me amused day to day. Thankyou for making an extremely retarded car.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
funny-celebrity-pictures-what-has-been-seen-cannot-be-unseen.jpg

The Raggedy Mobile
I didn't realise you lot were still going on. And its not even finished yet. I'm still trying different things out. So whatever, I knew you'd all hate it anyway, didn't think you make such a big fuss but whatever. Can't say I really care :)

The Raggedy Mobile
Hurray someone who's not trying to have a go :') yeahhh cheers man! I like it too but I'm changing it again already, talking to one of the blokes of my fourm and we've come up with a new idea :D I'll update here when I've done it if I remember too!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Leave him alone he obviously likes his car and is trying something a bit out of the ordinary, it may not be to your tastes but does everyone you meet like your car?

Haterz gonna Hate, keep this thread updated man i wanna see what your new idea is :cool:

(This is simon by the way)

I don't get it, there's no real "look" to it whatsoever. A badly painted standard car does not make it "rat" or "different" it's just shite.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What Revels said earlier in the thread sums the car up for me.

Your car is a massive steaming pile of s**t.

It even looks like an actual piece of s**t.

Last edited:
WTF!

Have you stripped the paintwork and just left bare metal?

Absolutely s**t I can't even put it into words how s**t it is. Do you not care driving round in that turdmobile.

Intact is this even classed as a project?

Last edited:
  Petrol Blue 182.
lol at the hate, it has potential.... kinda, slam it and get some ghetto deep dish wheels

I kinda like. I just don't understand something. Most of the users like this type of project: Michael Burroughs' BMW e28 Rusty Slammington

tumblr_ky00v41vVJ1qaf61ao1_500.jpg

But when someone tries to do his way, his own project you simply call it sh*t! Let him at least try for it, he deserve it! He still starting, it's not finished, it will surprise us with something!

MG ZR 1.8
Oh dear....

O.dear indeed Stuart! Whey aye man.

I loved dans rat van. But this Kinda looks Not good :( don't hate it, but it's not for me

Edit: dan? Daniel? I don't know which you prefer lol

Last edited:
  The Raggedy Mobile
i do live in redditch. and im getting new shocks so i might be getting 60mm springs and im on the look out for some banded steelies