ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bear with me on this...

Monaco
Ok so I was casually browsing through badly modified european Clios on Youtube and this crops up.

My first thought: 1.0? and It's not that bad.
Second thought: Ph1 side strips?
Third thought: Ph2 headlights?
Fourth thought: ph1 interior?

Has someone actually gone to the tremendous effort of making a ph1 campus rep? The description leaves no clues.

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
  2014 Clio 200t edc
No it's how some clips are in other countries. I saw a ph2 with a full ph1 dash and interior before.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The exterior looks quite smart IMO. Maybe it looks a bit more grown up being a 5 door ? I even quite like the wheels, I think it carries them off well.

However, I think if I saw it in a MuckyD's carpark on a Friday night (on my way to Tesco to grab a bottle, obviously) I'd probably point and laugh.

Disastra Coupe
The exterior looks quite smart IMO. Maybe it looks a bit more grown up being a 5 door ? I even quite like the wheels, I think it carries them off well.

However, I think if I saw it in a MuckyD's carpark on a Friday night (on my way to Tesco to grab a bottle, obviously) I'd probably point and laugh.

So because you see it on the net, it's smart. Because you see it in Maccies it's s**t.

That seems a pretty sad way to think to me lol.

I half don't mind the car.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
So because you see it on the net, it's smart. Because you see it in Maccies it's s**t.

That seems a pretty sad way to think to me lol.

I half don't mind the car.

Is that what I said ? No.

It's being shown off, it's in the sunshine, it looks ok. Full of Burberry capped yoofs brappin' it up in a carpark on a Friday night, it would look dull and ridiculous.

Disastra Coupe
Is that what I said ? No.

It's being shown off, it's in the sunshine, it looks ok. Full of Burberry capped yoofs brappin' it up in a carpark on a Friday night, it would look dull and ridiculous.

It wasn't a dig dude. But regard's how your saying it then yes, i was right. If it had a slim, busty brunette driving it in some sunny scenic place it'd be exactly the same car as some chav driving it down maccies. So what is the difference? :S It's still the same car lol.

Liquid Yellow R27
Don't like that interior at all. The exterior isn't to bad though. It has a very spanish look about it and you do tend to see a lot of Clios in Spain and places like that.

172/1.2/E30
Definately not European. Looking at the number plate i'd say it's South American. Different markets, different looks, engines etc.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
thats so strange!!

lower dash is obviously ph1,

but the clock surrourds, and dials suround and other aspecs of the top dash look ph2! lol

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Iirc, if you buy a brand new Clio now in certain countries, you get that, which is basically a ph2 Campus with ph1 interior and rubstrips, pretty odd to me.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
hi flex's were released in brazil iirc... run on a mix of petrol and/or ethanol :)

i dont understand the video. are they showing it off because theyve cleaned it :S

i like the idea of the seats lol, theyd be so much better if they were dynamique seats.