ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The guy in the top video, LevelCap, is just an absolute machine. Every single one of his videos I've watched on weapons etc he goes through rounds with like 40+ kills to single figure deaths. I'm pretty much the opposite at the moment.

Because idiot with a stinger.

Think I'm rank 26 currently, but only used 2 boosts in my entire game time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I mean, check this out. The guy clearly gets laid on a regular basis. Clearly.

Last edited by a moderator:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Currently using the ACE 52 CQB Carbine rifle. Tis the most powerful Carbine but its bloody unstable lol. Really wanna get the M4 unlocked, 17000 points still to go though before I get it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Im rank 4 :(

K/D 0.6 - ouch.

Always just go for the objective with reckless abandon.

Task is to get to 11k Assault score and get the M416 - looks kwalitee

The M416 is great, especially with the RDS/Kobra. Check out the video I posted above. The guy is a baus TBH but that doesn't detract from the fact the gun is excellent.

Just a shame he's always playing on non-hardcore.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Currently using the ACE 52 CQB Carbine rifle. Tis the most powerful Carbine but its bloody unstable lol. Really wanna get the M4 unlocked, 17000 points still to go though before I get it.

Yeah, that's a great weapon too:

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 Civic EX
I'm still rocking the ak12. Haven't touched a single other gun. It's great now with a few unlocks. Might have to venture into the others soon....

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hmm thats what tempts me to go Support. I like to help the team out. Engineer seems like a selfish task.

Annoyed I cant rack up mega points reviving people anymore. 20 points? WTF?

Charge the defibs up and then release them on a dead team mate.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Charge the defibs up and then release them on a dead team mate.

Yeah, hold the button down to charge them. There are two problems:

1) The respawn timer has been reduced, so by the time you've fully charged the guy is already alive again on another area of the map.
2) You'll get sniped.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, hold the button down to charge them. There are two problems:

1) The respawn timer has been reduced, so by the time you've fully charged the guy is already alive again on another area of the map.
2) You'll get sniped.

Yeah I don't like them 2 points TBH. I think they've maybe done this to stop people abusing the medic class purely for points? On BF3 it was easy to run round spamming R2 to revive a few team mates.
Gavin. I do like the PP2000, haven't used it in a while though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I really hope the latest update I downloaded last night wasn't supposed to fix the crash issues…

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Still using the old established BF favourite of the UMP-45. A bit pants at range, but epic in the mid-to-short distances.

Unlocked the heavy barrel the other night. I actually applaud DICE for making you choose between gun additions, dependant on how you prefer them to behave. The heavy barrel makes it much more effective when the target is hit, but is far less stable. A muzzle brake helps the barrel from rising, but loses some of the impact against the enemy.

As it is, I prefer the weaker, more accurate muzzle brake. But I might change in future.

D.

Clio 172
Hmm thats what tempts me to go Support. I like to help the team out. Engineer seems like a selfish task.

Annoyed I cant rack up mega points reviving people anymore. 20 points? WTF?

When you revive if you hold the shock paddles for longer you give the guy more health when you revive and then you get more points, easiest way is chuck a medi kit down and then revive them.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Give me a text when you're ready. Although if I crash once I'm off lol.

Ok, have to say after the update I installed yesterday. It did a bit better there was still a bit Rubber Banding in one or two games but it did seem smoother. I was doing quit well on the K/D . Seen Sandy Ravage video using a Red Dot sight with a Sniper , might have to give that a go sometime cos I can't snipe for shite. Need to rank up on the sniper class like

BG Clio 182
Cant seem to find a definative answer when is the Second Assault map pack available on Playstation 3 and 4???

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
My last game last night on Zavod (The one with all the old decommissioned tanks) was superb. Managed my most kills in 1 round with 35. But also ended up with 24 deaths.

Was awesome. Unlocked the G36C. Really good gun, even with just the iron sights. Though much better now with a red dot.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
We will be rolling out the Xbox One game update today, starting 10AM UTC / 2AM PDT. Players may experience some downtime as we upgrade our services. Expect patch notes to become available soon.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
whats a boost ?

You get % boosts in Battlepacks mate. During a game, press the Start/Menu button and at the bottom it'll say press X for Boosts. You'll see which you've collected. Simply apply a boost and it'll multiply your collected scores by that % for an hour game time.

Obviously, don't use a 200% boost (if you've got any) on a map that you'll get very few points.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
why would i want to do that ?

ive only ever ran out of ammo once and how would i even know if anyone was low ?

The folk "requesting ammo" will be flashing a wee ammo box on your wee map.

To request anything press R1 and it'll bring up some options. Select your option eg. I need ammo and your little marker on the map will have the wee ammo box flashing on it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
XBO Patch Notes:

We are now rolling out a new game update on Xbox One, and are already working on the next update based on your feedback. This update includes a number of stability improvements that should fix some of the most common crashes.

Dec 13 Xbox One Game Update Notes
-Fixed three common crashes that could occur during map transitions
-Fixed a common crash that could occur when using the in-game Battlelog in the end of round screen
-Fixed two crashes related to destroying vehicles
-Fixed a crash that could occur when the player lost connection to a server
-Fixed a crash that could occur when using the scoreboard
-Fixed a crash that could occur when players were using the voice chat
-Optimized performance when shooting destroyed Levolution objects on some levels
-Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
-Fixed a memory leak that could lead to crashes at certain points
-Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file in the single player campaign
-Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
-Fixed an issue with going online after resuming your Xbox One from suspended mode
-Fixed some issues with the handling of Xbox One parties
-Made the icons used to signal voice chat status more reliable

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on very very soon ladies if anyone wants to send me a friend request LordGedi :) beast mode should be on this afternoon .

Even though you shout out for ammo or a medic or even a lift nee fu#ker helps out and f**ks off . c**t

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Don't know what's happened to some of the assault and carbine guns on PS4 version , for some reason they've gone s**t. Eg SAR21 and SG553 on the PS3 they were my best weapon now I'm rocking with the AUG and the G36C really good guns

Clio 1.2 16v
I was using the first carbine you get last night i think its the AK5? It was awesome.

Il be back again around 11.30 for a good sesh