ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was using the first carbine you get last night i think its the AK5? It was awesome.

Il be back again around 11.30 for a good sesh

Yeah Ben using that one too very effective that one.

Seriously I can nit remember the last time I got revived and I been on this a bit. Doing my nut in where's the f**king medic

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a game on Dawnbreaker, flew the scout heli up on one of the roofs and landed it slap bang outside the lift door, waited for someone to come up then unleashed hell with the 25mm cannons LOL recorded it too :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Has the grafics gone really bad on some of the maps,PS4? The texture a lot of the scenery just looks a bit like the beta but not as bad.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've noticed a couple of tines when say the games finished and your in a building or in a aircraft and you crash or the building collapses you die and it adds to your death at the end. b****cks that like

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If any of you lot on the PS4, try and join in on another member on your friends list try and get a squad going.

1.8 Civic EX
Just leveled up the attack boat 4 times in one round on hainan resort. Just scooting back and forth between capture points D and A blowing the crap out of anything that came near. It helped that each time I destroyed a vehicle it was packed with troops :)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Marked improvement in score with an ACOG sight on the M416.

Never used one in BF3 but all my kills seem to come at medium range and it really helps.

Started to use the M26 Mass as well - helpful in buildings.

Clio 172
Played for a couple of hours yesterday, hit markers seem to be sorted, realised that if I turn my brightness up I can actually see people on most maps which has helped (looks like it defaulted back to 50% after I adjusted it to 65% when I got the game). Still enjoying it and currently nearly level 82.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm getting quit tired of it now when you both f**king die at the same time. Happens far too often.

Skoda Fabia vRS
seems a lot more stable since the update

just fed a direct network cable around the house to the XBox and my network speed has gone up from 11mb on the Wifi to 60Mb using a cable :) so that might improve things a bit too

172 cup RS2 - 330ci

just fed a direct network cable around the house to the XBox and my network speed has gone up from 11mb on the Wifi to 60Mb using a cable :) so that might improve things a bit too

So jealous of speeds some people can get! I'm still lucky to get 6Mb! Rural area

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I like the idea of having an LMG fitted to the tank, in order to sort out the infantry.....

bf42013-12-1621-31-01-00_zps1cc9cf50.jpg

Then again, I could go for the HMG and really make them keep their heads down. Oh, wait........

bf42013-12-1621-33-51-16_zps6588084a.jpg

Why do you fail at such obvious things, DICE?? ;)

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

^^^ - short of having absolutely no other alternative option - I would never game online via wireless. It's just pure horse.

D.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
The game crashed on me tonight, and was really laggy when I got back on. Couldn't steer the boat, really annoyed me. So love film it is

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The game crashed on me tonight, and was really laggy when I got back on. Couldn't steer the boat, really annoyed me. So love film it is

Had a few good games with you just now. I'm not a fan of that Flood map too much going on. Did sneak in 2 under water knife kills oh rah

be on tomorrow night for a few games if you on and you can join in with a couple others on here if you want

on that resort map I camped a little on the roof with some C4 mist of got 15 to 20 kills they just kept coming

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Had a few good games with you just now. I'm not a fan of that Flood map too much going on. Did sneak in 2 under water knife kills oh rah

be on tomorrow night for a few games if you on and you can join in with a couple others on here if you want

on that resort map I camped a little on the roof with some C4 mist of got 15 to 20 kills they just kept coming

I was poor tonight, couldn't get into it. I saw you there placing C4's, I kept spawning on you and parachuting down. Did see your kill count fly up, lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was poor tonight, couldn't get into it. I saw you there placing C4's, I kept spawning on you and parachuting down. Did see your kill count fly up, lol

Doesnt help your night or anyone's with this s**t lag and jumping issue makes your game even worse. Yeah it did shoot up. I went over to that other flag over that bridge had 4 knife kills, 5 kills in vehicles and about 4 or 5 foot soilders in 2 spawns. I was on fire on that map. 41-11 I think

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Doesnt help your night or anyone's with this s**t lag and jumping issue makes your game even worse. Yeah it did shoot up. I went over to that other flag over that bridge had 4 knife kills, 5 kills in vehicles and about 4 or 5 foot soilders in 2 spawns. I was on fire on that map. 41-11 I think

It's great when you start getting kill after kill. Brilliant score that. Is it the sniper class you mainly use?

White APE
I never got on with the previous BF series and always reverted back to COD. However, I find myself playing this more and more.

Although there are far too many issues with it. Crashes and freezes. Graphics not loading properly - really useful going into a gunfight and your iron sight is a solid black box meaning you can't see s**t.
Driving a tank the other day and the barrel was just a triangular tube.
Can't remember the map name but the tank factory - had tanks appearing as brown boxes and skips as yellow boxes.

Really should t have been allowed to release with such basic issues IMO.