ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a few days out from playing this - what has happened to it? It was already pretty broken but last night, and this morning, it's pretty much unplayable.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, game sounds good. It's fucked though, all of a sudden I can't hit a barn door.

I'm going out for lunch, pool and cinema with a mate but will be on this evening at some point.

Clio MK3
Thinking of getting premium, getting tired of the standard maps. Anyone bought it and felt like it was worth it? (Obviously still 2 more DLC's to come).

Focus ST170
Yeah worth it in my opinion, CR was a bit naff but SA is good and NS is good too as long as you don't play carrier assault (poor copy of the 2142 version. It's so unbalanced.) but yeah the weapons and gadgets are cool. They might start having offers on soon.

Clio MK3
Fair enough, I have heard that game mode is poorly designed, suppose if they increase the tick rate from 10 to 30 we will see a huge difference. Think I'm going go buy it, fancy some new maps!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Has @Geddes disappeared off the face of the earth?

Boo, I'm here sexy lol. Just been pre occupied with work and other things. Haven't been on at all recently as you noticed. Tell you what i'm off on Saturday and be up for a few games i'll be rusty and just as long there's no rubber banding still lol

Clio MK3
Looking forward to trying out the new update when I get on Friday, hoping to see some good improvements from what some youtuber's are saying. Anyone on here noticed much improvement?

Arctic Blue 182
Jumped on this last night after not having played it since getting Titanfall. Must say really enjoyed it. Seems like a proper game at last. Hit registration was spot on, game played smooth and no issues what so ever (xboxone).

Shame it took them so long but honestly think its now worth playing again.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't played since the update.

Will jump on tonight at some point and give it a try.

Hit reg used to be terrible.. Hoping that all of the positive comments about the update live up to the praise!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
They won't stop. All the cod kids going on Battlefield now and are happy to pick up the game, buy all the unlocks and play like they did on cod.

I've not picked up bf4 for a couple of months now and I certainly won't be buying the new one, after playing the beta it's bloody awful.

Someone should make a decent Multiplayer game where you only unlock a few things. Who needs 20 scopes for a handgun or 60 paint jobs for their sniper rifle.

Should have 2 or 3 scopes for each gun. And there should be a limited number of guns too. Who needs a choice of 10 shotguns?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They won't stop. All the cod kids going on Battlefield now and are happy to pick up the game, buy all the unlocks and play like they did on cod.

I've not picked up bf4 for a couple of months now and I certainly won't be buying the new one, after playing the beta it's bloody awful.

Someone should make a decent Multiplayer game where you only unlock a few things. Who needs 20 scopes for a handgun or 60 paint jobs for their sniper rifle.

Should have 2 or 3 scopes for each gun. And there should be a limited number of guns too. Who needs a choice of 10 shotguns?

Isn't it ironic the success of cod has also killed it's own genre

^^^ - totally true.

And I think they've started down a path that they can't easily back track from. Will be interesting to see what future titles bring.

D.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Bad company 2 was the last time I really enjoyed a battlefield game. I've not touched BF4 for weeks now. Played one or two games and turned it off!

I'll only play it when DLC's are due out only because I stupidly paid for premium.

Clio MK3
Looking forward to dragons teeth coming out, and some of the CTE updates coming to consoles. Even after the most recent 'net-code' fix, I still get shot around walls all the time and getting insta-killed by even the weakest of guns on xbone. Personally I think the game is beyond fixing, but we can only hope it isn't I guess!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Wasting your time, you were s**t.

Ha, in reality though, it hasn't ironed out the s**t that affected it before you stopped playing. It's still the only XBone game I play, although I've now dug out my 360 again, to play GTA5...

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Wasting your time, you were s**t.

Ha, in reality though, it hasn't ironed out the s**t that affected it before you stopped playing. It's still the only XBone game I play, although I've now dug out my 360 again, to play GTA5...

I see you've still not learnt to quote a post yet.

You were my kryptonite ;) plummeted my skill level by nearly 80!! Fancy a game tonight? Im free 6 - 9 ish then tomorrow morning until 2pm.

I will be way off the mark though, I imagine!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I see you've still not learnt to quote a post yet.

You were my kryptonite ;) plummeted my skill level by nearly 80!! Fancy a game tonight? Im free 6 - 9 ish then tomorrow morning until 2pm.

I will be way off the mark though, I imagine!

I can quote just fine, thanks ;)

I may be about tonight, can definitely be on tomorrow though.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Ok. PM me when youre going to be online.

THere will also be the added advantage of no squawking GF & twin in the background. f**k me that was annoying.

That's a shame. I'm actually on there right now. Not enjoying it though!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Its because your dovetail engineer isnt there for back up.

Hey, at least I'm good for your revive stats!!

Haha, that's true - I play as an Engineer myself most of the time now! That, or Recon. Only blast out Assault when I'm on Operation Locker.