ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Mk2 ph1 clio
Take it it's good then was going to buy it on pc ages ago but never got round to it. Might have to download it soon

I'm enjoying it. Frustrating til you figure stuff out but I've survived til day 14 now and have a self sustaining camp set up. Really good fun if that's your sorta game.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just turned level 100 last night, and just noticed now all my unlocks on guns, attachments ect have been re set back to the start. Is this cos I've reached level 100? Or is this a glitch

was a glitch, it's ok now

Last edited:
  Clio 172
Good times on that. El Alamein is probably my favourite BF map of all time, along with Shuhia Taiba on 2142. Did you ever try out Desert Combat too?

Not sure if you're aware, but if you have an Origin account with EA, you can download the original Battlefield 1942, free of charge. I haven't done that yet, but I think I will once my home broadband gets sorted. :)

D.

I might dl 1942 tonight, nice tip there.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just got a new pair of headphones and finding I'm playing better again - not sure if psychological or not but it's working. Also just started using the engineer class and finding the carbines a great all rounder class to use.

Do people use the slam mines or the usual anti-vehicle ones you get to begin with?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just got a new pair of headphones and finding I'm playing better again - not sure if psychological or not but it's working. Also just started using the engineer class and finding the carbines a great all rounder class to use.

Do people use the slam mines or the usual anti-vehicle ones you get to begin with?

It does make a difference. Engine notes of vehicles can be vectored in a lot better - and if you're keeping still, they are a life-saver for hearing the footsteps of people nearby. I've done it several times where on hearing footsteps, a quick glance on the mini-map shows no friendlies, giving you time to react and engage. With the speakers, that just doesn't work as well.

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yes definitely. I used to have X31s but sold them as didn't think they worked on my new TV. The day after selling them I realised I could get an adaptor for like £3. D'oh!

I got some new Turtlebeaches and despite them being a lot cheaper I find the sound quality pretty much the same and although not wireless the cable isn't really an issue and will save me a fortune in AAA batteries!

Hearing footsteps is definitely the main benefit. Plus RPGs sound awesome on them too!

Arctic Blue 182
Brand86 slams all day long. Stick them to walls or unusual places. Just remember to lay 3 side by side or you will only get a disable and no kill.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so we got a new NooB eh Liam. We'll show him how it's done eh

Not in the mood at the minute, just got in too. Be on tomorrow a bit, got tomorrow off too so

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member