ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'll be on (PS4) after the wife is finished watching a home and away (around 920 I hope).

Mito Sportiva 135
Wow the initial gun you get with support is a dream! Just with the 2x optional scope thing and RDS I found it to be lethal - got 12 for 3 on my first game with it which is better than my usual kd ratio

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Wow the initial gun you get with support is a dream! Just with the 2x optional scope thing and RDS I found it to be lethal - got 12 for 3 on my first game with it which is better than my usual kd ratio

Is that the MK100 or something?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah think so. It's a beast though - did really well with it last night so I'll be using that more. My strategy is use the base gun for each class (or the base carbine, as I'm doing with the engineer class) and do all the unlocks for that and all the guns in that class - then go back and find the best gun and level that up. In BF3 my mistake was using too many guns and as a result not getting all the unlocks or mastering how to use them.

Mito Sportiva 135
I got the ACE 23 which you get for completing the assault expert challenge and that's really good. I quite liked the basic one you get to start off with though - I find with all the attachments though they make more of a difference than the base gun anyway and you can sort of tailor them to each level and your play style.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah RPGs are great - good for vehicles and infantry. Really loving this game - the levolution system is actually really good and the map designs are decent. Only one I don't really like is Paracel Storm - if you don't have a boat/chopper can be a mission to get around it. I normally stay near A or B but the map seems like it would be a lot better one the One/PS4 version with more players.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just had an hour of pure lag.
Thought f**k it, I'll carry on with campaign, only for it to be wiped again!
They really do take the piss! How can it not be fixed 2/3 months after launch? All my unlocks had reset too on multiplayer, not that there was many in the first place mind.

BG Clio 182
Really laggy on Ps3 for me earlier gave up in the end. Its been ok recently hopefully it was a one off.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm around 105 ATM, passed level 100 a good 2-3 weeks ago, just don't really play it that often now. definitely too easy to rank up.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've not been on for 2 days, if I get back about 11ish tonight I'll be up for a game. Stupid gf's brother's birthday though :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

That was horrendous for me - I just couldn't get on with it all. The bullet spread was just too crazy in standard form. :)

D.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm not really enjoying any of the LMGs :( mind you I haven't unlocked all of them yet.

Mito Sportiva 135
That was horrendous for me - I just couldn't get on with it all. The bullet spread was just too crazy in standard form. :)

D.

Really? Which one did you use? I can't remember the name but there was one on BC2 which was sooo much better than anything else. Had a big mag, very accurate even at long range, high damage with the heavy barrel, stable at close range. And with the defrib me and a few mates in a squad was unstoppable.

Yet to find anything as kick ass in BF4 (or BF3 for that matter)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I quite liked the L86 on BF3, that's what I used if I was running and gunning with an LMG. Haven't used it on 4 yet.

Clio 1.2 16v
Really? Which one did you use? I can't remember the name but there was one on BC2 which was sooo much better than anything else. Had a big mag, very accurate even at long range, high damage with the heavy barrel, stable at close range. And with the defrib me and a few mates in a squad was unstoppable.

Yet to find anything as kick ass in BF4 (or BF3 for that matter)

MG36 or M60 we're epic guns. Spray and pray

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Anybody else thinks that the game has gone worse since the last update? Was shocking last night in some games

Mito Sportiva 135
MG36 or M60 we're epic guns. Spray and pray

M60! That was it. It was embarrassingly good. Was so powerful and accurate at long range, I remember shooting pixel sized enemies and taking them down with 2-3 shots. Amazing!

What are your favourite weapons in each class now mate?

Clio 1.2 16v
M60! That was it. It was embarrassingly good. Was so powerful and accurate at long range, I remember shooting pixel sized enemies and taking them down with 2-3 shots. Amazing!

What are your favourite weapons in each class now mate?

For me the AK 5C is deadly but I haven't unlocked everything yet, I only really use that and the M40A5 sniper lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Is that the first one you get? I've not really used the sniper class too much yet but will do later - I used to use them loads when playing Rush.

I find the hardest thing is to set your gun up right with all the attachments - I am generally willing to sacrifice hip fire and like to balance damage, stability and accuracy. The ACE 52 CQB gun which I am yet to unlock looks VERY promising...looking forward to trying that out