ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah, its bad like. I'm sure the tank firing distance is out too ?

Also when the games finished and loads up the next map, sometimes it's just a black screen and freezes even though the flashing icon is on and nothing is happening

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
What I noticed yesterday when your crouched and move you go up and down a little, another thing they need to sort out. Very bad last few games like

Yeah I noticed that, like the soldier was going on tip toes now and again. lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone has the moonwalking tank yet? On a slight slope - and sometimes even a flat surface - the tank will slide in one direction. Weird when it happens - often enough where you have to compensate on long range shots.

D.

Skoda Fabia vRS
guess its still not sorted then, straight after the update i had a good few hours problem free, but i tried last night to get on and couldnt even get it to load up for a few mins, then when it did it wouldnt join any servers, so i just gave up

its a shame this game is so unstable because when it works its really really good, im new to BF and enjoying it when it works but you dont get this kind of s**t with COD, it just works

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah this game as said it'll be epic when it's sorted. Some games in one session is spot on and couples games down the line in the same server it's s**t

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
How does one pick his squad members? I joined a few games last with with you Geddes but couldn't find any way to join your squad.

Clio 172
Looks like the graphics have also sufferedin the last patch, i'd personally be interested to know how DICE and EA can manage to f**k a game up so badly after its launch date. And lets not forget it was launched six bloody weeks ago now and keeps getting progressively worse. 1 hit now from an RPG paralyses everything (makes killing choppers and planes easy though) which is total BS. That and the fact rubber banding seems to now be the norm added to which the amount of fkin idiots now playing due to the game being available to purchase with a pack of penny sweets makes for some total s**t game play. Joined a rush server last night, got precisely six kills all game in the three minutes it took the enemy team to take all the points. 15 odd snipers on my team, a tank that had no idea that it was a tank and a bunch of bellends running round like headless chickens cost us the game. Only my squad were doing anything productive. Perhaps COD has come to the BF series after all as the game at present is totally ruined. I didn't sign up for this and as one of my friends remarked last night 'f**k this I'll be back when BF5 comes out' sentiments I am starting to echo.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How does one pick his squad members? I joined a few games last with with you Geddes but couldn't find any way to join your squad.

On the map screen in game, press the Triangle (Team Setup) then up or down on Squads to choose which squad you want to be in, or switch team which is R3 , it's highlighted depending time on the game

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
We’ve rolled out a new Xbox One game update and will continue to make improvements based on your feedback. The update includes fixes with the aim to increase the general stability of the game, and eliminates bugs that you may have experienced.

Dec 19 Xbox One Game Update Notes

-Reduced the probability of the “Kill trade” issue (see below for details).
-Fixed a common crash that could occur during gameplay.
-Fixed an issue that could corrupt save files in the single player campaign.
-Fix for the game mode specific ribbons being counted twice in the multiplayer progression.
-Fix for a graphical glitch that could appear on terrain.
-Fix for the SUAV (introduced in the China Rising expansion pack) not exploding when hitting enemy soldiers. While these indeed should be deadly, they were never designed for “roadkilling” opponents.
-Fix for an issue where 4x the damage from a vehicle's minigun would be applied to the chest when a player had the Defense specialization equipped.
-Servers that friends are playing on now have a higher priority in the server list.
-Server Browser is no longer showing empty or full servers by default.
-Balancing jet handling across all stealth and attack jet classes.
-Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win a round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb. If the attackers arm the bomb, the defenders need to disarm it to win, even if they have killed all the attackers.
-Fix for a Defuse bug where none of the teams would win a round by letting the timer run out.
-Fix for players getting stuck in the revive screen.
-Fix for players getting stuck in the kill camera after being revived. Note that you might see a graphical bug on-screen after being revived when accepting a revive within 1 second. This graphical bug will be removed in the next patch.
-Fixed the instance where players suddenly would transition into Spectator Mode while playing the Defuse game mode.
-Fix for the death camera/screen being displayed too early.
-Raised the first-person camera slightly for walking in crouch to more accurately reflect the actual position of the character.
-Fixed an issue with the party chat app not working.
-Fixed an issue in the in-game Battlelog where non-ASCII characters would display incorrectly.
-Fixed an issue when maps were not loading properly while player didn’t have the game in full screen.

Kill trading issue
We’ve addressed the so-called “Kill trading”. This refers to when two players fire at each other and, seemingly, both die at the same time. The time window where a bullet could cause damage from an already dead player is now calculated as intended, decreasing the time frame when players with high latency could get a kill, even though they should be dead according to the server. This should reduce the probability of kill trading.

>.<

Nippy white cup
I'll get this tonight. I hope they sort out the way it displays your team mates icons on hardcore. Sick of seeing someone, aiming and shooting only for it to appear blue a second or so later :(. Tbh there is a big forza updte so might be juggling a little tonight with the two

AK

M240i
I'll get this tonight. I hope they sort out the way it displays your team mates icons on hardcore. Sick of seeing someone, aiming and shooting only for it to appear blue a second or so later :(. Tbh there is a big forza updte so might be juggling a little tonight with the two

Battlefield - get shot a lot then go on Forza, lol.

RX7 FD
Woooohoooo BF4 patch for the SLI/XFire flickering issues incoming tomorrow. I will be able to play again without having a fit on Paracel Storm!

Citroen DS3 DSport
This bloody game keeps losing my Campaign progress and making me repeat missions. Had enough now and cannot be bothered to redo them anymore.

I'm not going on the capaign any time soon after it lost my 4 hours worth of progress.

Also, when I first got the game it was fine. The more they release updates the worse it gets!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been Commanding a bit today and there's a few bugs on there too. It clicks away allot of the time like its stuck. And using the Missle it explodes before hitting the ground, when it almost hits the ground it doesn't explode. Done that loads of times

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Brilliant few games tonight. Was epic on the roof of the middle building in zavod 311. Must have shot down 20+ helicopters

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Brilliant few games tonight. Was epic on the roof of the middle building in zavod 311. Must have shot down 20+ helicopters

Didnt join you lot up there till just after 3/4 the way in the game I think. Was good up there longest I've been up there like with a squad of course. I had some blinding long distance RPG kills foot soilders too I was impressed with myself. I'll get that up on Facebook I recorded last 6 mins on the roof. There were well pissed off like the other team trying to take us out

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Didnt join you lot up there till just after 3/4 the way in the game I think. Was good up there longest I've been up there like with a squad of course. I had some blinding long distance RPG kills foot soilders too I was impressed with myself. I'll get that up on Facebook I recorded last 6 mins on the roof. There were well pissed off like the other team trying to take us out

Was great fun. They weren't happy with us at all! Helicopter kamikaze by the end

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Half bloody four this morning playing this lol. Can imagine its more awesome on the xbox one etc but love it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Went on a mini dogtag mission yesterday

Last edited by a moderator: