ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Have they changed the controls yet again for the PS4, feels different?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Crying out loud, just when I was getting use to it and they've changed it

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was just going to upload a 7 man rambo killing spree then until I got kicked from the game - error. :mad: Went to the upload clip section and of course it didn't record the game due to the error.

Track 172, Focus RS
I was just going to upload a 7 man rambo killing spree then until I got kicked from the game - error. :mad: Went to the upload clip section and of course it didn't record the game due to the error.

This makes me feel slightly better. Double kick in the balls for me, my internet has been down since thursday

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
This makes me feel slightly better. Double kick in the balls for me, my internet has been down since thursday

Haha, honestly it really is stunning compared to PS3 version, the difference is night and day. Checked argos stores near you for stock? Imagine they will have second batch coming soon.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Booted midway through an epic game of conquest, 50 odd kills 12,000 points. Really starting to get fcuked off with this.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's great when you get kills with the cruise missile!

Ah, is that where you normally get that warning appearing in game, saying that a strike is inbound?

Crying out loud, just when I was getting use to it and they've changed it

^^^ - -I've NEVER understood why the majority of console games cannot have a custom control setup? What might work for the majority of devs might feel alien to you as a player. Why do you have to use what they give you? If they can manage it with the standard 105+ keyboard on the PC, surely they can offer custom choices on the console pads?

Just lazy (and frustrating) imo....

D.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hmm, noticed my emblem wasn't showing, checked battlelog and it's only showing my PS3 stats! I did confirm to transfer all stats over to PS4 when I first played BF4 on the PS4. :boring:

Sorted!

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah it crashed pretty much every game yesterday and crashed twice today. A few of us sent a message on the report about the error that occurred.

the SG553 and the SAR-21 are epic guns

Skoda Fabia vRS
For XBox One users, holding the (old) start button will bring up a nice detailed full view of the map. If you then press RB it brings up the scoreboard.

Thanks, I've wondered how to get it up, see how bad I'm doing

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
XBO patch tomorrow but mine has been pretty decent lately.

Superb when it's working.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
China Rising is due to be released tomorrow for Premium players. New game modes, unlock ect

Clio 172
So this double points is working well, levelled up 25 levels since Thursday night and not played more than 15 hours max. Getting one average 150,000 points a round makes it all a bit of a joke. I have 2 years worth of game time on BF3 and just hit rank 100, I am already rank 54 and severfal guys in my clan are already 100+ ranked. Turned the whole thing into COD people getting 200% bonus's in gold battle packs takes the shine off getting to lvl 100 in the first place. FFS the game only came out a month ago. At this rate I'll be back to BF3 or BC2.

Nippy white cup
XBO patch tomorrow but mine has been pretty decent lately.

Superb when it's working.

I had a quick go with turnips and ak and it was brilliant until it crashed to dashboard a few times then I gave up. Hopefully this patch will sort it. Just need to sort the s**t party system out now and we can rock on!

Hmmmm - accuracy stats for me on the BF series (I don't count BF3 as I put about 2 hours into it!)...

• Battlefield 2 = 22%
  • Battlefield 2142 = 24%
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 = 43%
  • Battlefield 4 = 6%

I'd suggest that from that, that the game is highly reliant on gaining accuracy through various unlocks. Or, online play really is broken - lol.

D.

Imo, bullet registering (hitrej) is absolutely pants on bf4, so I'd put it partly down to that! BF3 wasn't as bad, but suffered the same thing (imo).

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Any new on what the patch is bringing @Scutch?

"Just a quick note that we're finalizing the upcoming Xbox One Game Update and aiming to have that live the week of Dec 2. We will share the patch notes for this update soon. The update will focus on stability and performance, and includes a fix for the so-called "one-shot kill bug". Stay tuned for full patch notes."

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive yet to fly a plane/jet, do you have to be a certain level before you can get in one ?

only flown a copter twice and i wasnt very good at it

182 CUP
Wasn't going to get bf4, couldn't resist the black Friday price of £27.99 though and should arrive tomorrow. Any tips?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Can't even get on ATM

Ass-to-mouth? Does is that a game mode, one-up from tea-bagging? ;)

Had a proper unlock fail earlier. Managed to get the coaxial HMG for the main battle tank. Except the ammo box now covers two-thirds of your sight to the right of the screen - PMSL! DICE...... you bewilder me at times...... you really do.

D.

Picked this up on Friday, I'm f**king terrible at it.

Swapping for CoD later this week instead.

I didn't expect the feel to be that different to CoD, how wrong was I.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
So this double points is working well, levelled up 25 levels since Thursday night and not played more than 15 hours max. Getting one average 150,000 points a round makes it all a bit of a joke. I have 2 years worth of game time on BF3 and just hit rank 100, I am already rank 54 and severfal guys in my clan are already 100+ ranked. Turned the whole thing into COD people getting 200% bonus's in gold battle packs takes the shine off getting to lvl 100 in the first place. FFS the game only came out a month ago. At this rate I'll be back to BF3 or BC2.

^^^ - flol, that's not the sign of a well designed game! They assume people can't be arsed anymore. That they need the next unlock within 10mins of playing - not 10 hours of using the same character and kit. As much as the bazillion unlocks annoy me - nothing makes my piss boil more on these recent FPS's than camo skins. There was an A-10 flying around on our side on that island map and it looked like a red zebra in the sky. Why do people need a different paint-job FFS??? It's a fighting game - not a bloody car garage to show off online. :mad:

You just know that on the initial designs of BF5 - pink, matte, camo for your MP5 will be a higher programming concern than improve hit-box detection or server stability. And that's just comical.

D.