ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had a few moments last night where bar literally throwing the gun at someone 6ft away they just didnt die.

Evo 5 RS
I had this one moment where I was about 10ft away from this one chap. Poured a whole clip from the M1918 auto into his back, and I'm pretty sure sparks came off.

He turned around and shot me. Put it down to gremlins, but if you keep an eye on the chat messages on PC, I see FairFight ban at least 4 users every game. f**k knows why.

Evo 5 RS
It's shocking how often you see FairFight ban someone, though. Just goes to show how many will try and hack. I think it's normally only for around a week as well.

With origin access you only have to pay a fiver for 10 hours for example. The c***s will keep coming back, really don't see the point in hacking - it can only be kids.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Nah doubt it, would be suicide.

PC gamers would nail murder all the console players, who would then in turn stop playing.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_0256.JPG

DCi
I need to get 5 kills on the bounce this weekend for a medal

It was fun spamming the noob tube then running in for suicide revives but now the hard bit (I'm s**t btw)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've been having serious lag issues on PS4 and this last month everything is fixed with the net (now have 100% unlike previous 54%). It was fine when I bought the game and since the update it has been awful.

I really enjoy the game especially when theres a couple of you, some people have no spacial awareness though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Going to give him the benefit tbh. After seeing pamaj snipe on bops etc it's believable. The team he's against see beyond crap tbh

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Yeah aim, wait a few mins, think about it, check wind direction/speed, fire, headshot. Boom.

Unless they move after the wind speed.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty sure I just got a 360 wall bang headshot at 358. Or just a headshot with out the heroics

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
He's back at it, Misses a few shots too on this one

I think the lesson learnt here is to say b****cks to any form of bullet-drop, etc - and simply pull the trigger when the target is in the crosshairs. He hardly ever leads the target at distance either. I'm going to try the same - can't be any worse than my attempts and adding real-world effects into my shots! ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That doesn't work unless you are close ref bullet drop. Mind it depends what gun with velocity and all that jazz

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Sniper rifles need toning down a tad, seems like anytime they hit you it's insta-kill which is rubbish.

I've noticed lag type issues as well, mainly that I've ducked behind a corner or object but still been shot by someone .

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Whats the best for earning points? I've had the weekend on this and still only level 7.

BG Clio 182
Whats the best for earning points? I've had the weekend on this and still only level 7.
Operations but it's boring.

Best way to get points is to do Conquest, unless you're pretty good at Team Deathmatch. Conquest is good for points but only if you actually capture the flags. For example, if you completely capture a flag once it's been the enemies' you'll get nearly 1k points which is a real lot. Try using medic on Conquest, reviving players in and around the flags too. Good gun choices as well as they're great for close and medium ranges.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just played a few rounds on rush.

It really does help if you have a good squad. We were getting absolutely battered and you could see that they had good players, getting into good positions and helping each other.
We had mercenaries not even trying for the objectives. I couldn't get near the points, they had snipes hiding behind every bloody rock in the desert.