ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yea and the occasional jigsaw piece for one of the two special melee weapons.

Evo 5 RS
Recently switched from playing medic to assault, trying out the shotguns, namely the hunter variant.

Arm / keep the point, move behind cover. Down the sights I'll take at least 6 or 7 out before someone manages to get the jump on me. I'm a fookin' KILLA.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had one last night. Unloaded a clip into a guy from a distance. He lay down by a tree to lick his wounds. Wandered over about 3ft away and must have put 20 bullets into him and didn't die lol. Then got sniped obviously lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Your mom will get nerfed. It shouldn't do considering you're a sitting duck caught in the open. Still takes 50 shots to take out cavalry? Maybe they should nerf the ponies?

See horses not an issue tbh. I use the mg15 storm, enough bullets to see the rider fall.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Tried Line of Sight mode last night, quite enjoyed it. Rush, medic/scout only, increased damage, no vehicles/explosives. Also an increased spawn time so dying is a bit more of a pain and medics are more valuable.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I'm using TRN battlefield tracker, it's miles better. You just put in your live name and it gives you the stats without signing in to everything. Which is great when you've forgotten your EA account details lol
I tried that but it said I didn't exist so just got the app.

Just started on this. Not played much shooters before. Any decent modes online that involves not a lot of dying?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk